Cherry Blossoms

Happy Monday, all! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Here is a card that I made for Timeless Tuesday #165 over at Flourishes Blog.


The challenge is to use your favorite Flourishes stamp set and I adore this beautiful set called Cherry Blossoms. There are a few very elegant and versatile images in this set and I just love it.


The cherry blossom branch is stamped on bristol paper with archival ink then colored with Prismcolor colored pencils.


The sentiment comes with this stamp set. I have decided that I want to try and work on my clean and simple designs more and I will be playing in more challenge as my motivation. Hope you likey the CAS side of me. =)

That's all for now. Have a beautiful day, my friends! =)



Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white bristol) Strathmore Artist Papers, (Sweet Blush) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: Flourishes
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
coloring medium: Prismacolor colored pencils
accent: (pink button) Papertrey Ink
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Sanne said…
LOVE this Alice - so simple yet so beautiful. Hav a nice day!
Maria Therese said…
Beautiful delicate card ♥
Pajalu said…
Alice I <3 this card! Your CAS is just gorgeous xoxoxo
Anette said…
Absolutely stunning, Alice!
Susie said…
So beautiful!!!
~amy~ said…
Alice...this is gorgeous!
Kara Lynne said…
So delicate and beautiful!
Lin said…
Beautiful, Alice - what a lovely set, perfect for this time of year!
Beate said…
That is one of my favorite Flourishes stamp set and you used it beautifully. gorgeous card.
Hugs and smiles
Jeni said…
Simply beautiful Alice! This image can definitely stand on its own, beautiful coloring. ~jeni :)
Karen B. said…
This is drop dead gorgeous!
Amanda said…
WOW! Just Wow!! This is such an Amazing CAS card!! I love the way you placed your stamp on the card and the way your petals are falling off - perfection :)

Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)
Sandy Smith said…
Love it. It looks so delicate.
donna mikasa said…
Soft, sweet, and so very elegant at the same time! Love this, Alice! Love, love, love!!
yyam said…
Oooh...classy and elegant! Just lovely Alice! :)
Cathy Fongjoyo said…
Very very elegant! love CAS design too!

Popular Posts