Breeze In Spring

Hi ya, all! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! =) I have one more card made using an image from A Day For Daisies' April Club Kit to share with you today.


Ahhh... Don't you just love Tammy's sweet images? She is darling! =)


This image is called Breeze In Spring and it's printed on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, cut and embossed using a Standard Circles Large die then colored with Copic markers.


Can you tell that I am into fish tail tabs lately? =) The patterned paper is from the beautiful Songbird 6x6 Paper Stack by Prima. I stamped Hero Arts Newspaper Background on the card base with Classic Kraft ink. The sentiment is a PTI anniversary set from a couple of years ago called Round & Round. All paper edges are inked with Tea Dye distress ink.

That's all for today. Hope you have a wonderful day! =)



Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft, white) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: (Breeze In Spring) A Day For Daisies
wood stamp: (Newspaper Background) Hero Arts
clear stamp: (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: Prima Marketing Inc.
dye ink: (Classic Kraft) Papertrey Ink, (Tea Dye) Ranger Industries
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
accent: (pink, yellow, aqua buttons) Papertrey Ink
die: (circle) Spellbinders
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (sewing machine)
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
skin: E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E23, E53
top: YR16, Y38, Y15, Y13
pants; BG13, BG11, BG10
shoes: E37, E35, E33
flowers: R24, R22, RV42
ground/grass: YG67, YG17, YG07, YG03, YG01, YG00, YG0000
card size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Comments

Susie said…
Super cute card. I adore that image.
Laura said…
Gorgeous card Alice, your cards always look so professional and pristine. I love ADFD!
Laura xx
Alina said…
Beautiful card!
Pajalu said…
Hi Alice, Wow what a beautiful card. I really love your style. Thank you for inspiring me so much xoxoxo

PS I have changed my blog address (not sure if I've told you) it's now http://pajalus.blogspot.com.au/
Dotty Jo said…
What a treat - she's beautiful Alice! Your cards are always amazing, Jo x
~amy~ said…
Such a SWEET card Alice!
Kara Lynne said…
I love your color and the "fish tails". That is one darling image!
Beate said…
Beautiful! I love how your layout seems to flow with the flowers.
Have a great week!
Hugs and smiles
Dorcas said…
OMGoodness ALice I just love this love this love this!!!!!
Joy said…
Your creations are always so gorgeous! I love this layout!
Karen B. said…
I really enjoy seeing this style of yours.
Maria Therese said…
Goooooooooooooorgeous card sweetie ♥♥
donna mikasa said…
Oooh, I LOVE this image and the colors you chose for her outfit! Super cool design, too--love those fish tails!
Kathy Martin said…
So pretty! Love the design!
Sandy said…
I love your design and the colors. Especially the colors you have used on this sweet image!
Sandy
BabyBokChoy said…
What a lovely design, very cute card!!!
alexandra s.m. said…
I just love these types of images!!
And you put everything together with such brio and creativity!!
Thank You Alice!

Popular Posts