Baby Fairy Bug

Hi, all! I am sharing a card made using one of the adorable fairies from Mo's Digital Pencil.


I used this darling little fairy from 3 Baby Fairies set. Ah... I think I believe in fairies, do you? =)


Little Baby Fairy Bug is printed on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, cut and embossed using a Large Labels die then colored with Copic markers. I added some Star Dust Stickles to his wings for a little sparkle.


The patterned paper is from Tea for Two Mini Deck by Cosmo Cricket and the sentiment is from You Can Do Anything set included in the May Kit of the Month from Simon Says Stamps.

That's all from me. For more inspirations using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog.



Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
clear stamp: (sentiment) Simon Says Stamps
patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket
dye ink: (Pine Feather) Papertrey Ink
accent: (pearls) Recollections
die: (label) Spellbinders, (heart border) Whiff of Joy Stamps
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (Corner Chomper) We R Memory Keepers, (sewing machine)
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: Y15, Y13, Y11, Y000
wings: B000, B0000, 0
outfit: YG17, YG07, YG03, YG01, E59, E57, E55
ladybug: R39, R27, R24, R22, C7, C5
ground: E59, E39, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Pajalu said…
Oh My...........I absolutely love this card Alice! Such a cute image, wonder if I can sneak it into my stuff without my dh noticing xoxoxo
Helle said…
Adorable! Love the hearts <3
Beate said…
That is the cutest fairy! Beautiful coloring and card.
Hugs and smiles
Aww this is just the cutest Alice. Love your colouring and that gorgeous layout xx
Carla S. said…
Thsi is adorable, Alice! Wonderful coloring of the sweet fairy!
Danni said…
Oh yes, I believe! :) Adorable card!
Jennie said…
This is just adorable!
Merry said…
So so cute...love the little fairies round tummy. Great card Alice.
debby4000 said…
Oh I love adorable cute card Alice its so gorgeous too.
luv
Debby
Ida said…
Absolutely Adorable!
Cathy Fongjoyo said…
adorable !!! love fairies!
Sandy said…
Yes I believe in fairies - how could I not. Your card is so precious. I will tell you a secret. When you are a toddler you have a tummy just like that AND then whey you get my age you get the tummy again!! I love following you!!
sandy

Popular Posts