My Peeps

Hi ya, all! Hope your week is off to a great start! =) I am joining in with the Fascination with Feathers Challenge over at the Moxie Fab World. It's been a long time since I have played in any challenges and I am just squeezing this one in before deadline. =)


I used the cute little peacock from My Peeps set by Paper Smooches for my card. Kim always give her images such characters!


Mr. Little Peacock is colored on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock with Copic markers then cut out. I then die cut two book pages and stamped one more peacock and the sentiment on one. After adhering the little guy with foam squares, I added some feathers to where they should be on a peacock. =)


The card base is stamped with Hero Arts Zig Zag with Tattered Rose distress ink and all the paper edges are inked with Antique Linen and Tea Dye distress inks.

That's all for now. Have a beautiful day, my friends! =)



Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic Cream, white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: (peacock, sentiment from My Peeps set) Paper Smooches
rubber stamp: (Zig Zag) Hero Arts
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Antique Linen) Ranger Industries
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
coloring medium: Copic
accent: (feathers) Michaels
die: (book page) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
card size: 3 1/2" x 5"

Comments

debby4000 said…
So cute Alice.
luv
Debby
itsallrosi said…
looks like a winner!
Leni said…
Super fun, with those features!
Geraldine said…
Gorgeous, love the image and the feathers are great, love the colours
Maria Therese said…
Awwww this is so cute and cool!!!
Susan said…
What a lovely and funny card! I just had to smile when I saw that cheeky peacock:)
hehe Alice this is so cute!! Love that little image and how you have incorporated the feathers :)
Helle said…
such a cool card!!
Beate said…
That is so so cute! Awesome take on the challenge.
Hugs and smiles
Cindi said…
Your little peacock is too cute! I love your feathers. Very pretty!
Helen said…
So cute. Love his tail!
Julie C. said…
Love the colours of your little cute peacock's feathers. This card makes me smile!
Virginia L. said…
Oh my my!! How stinky cute is this!! LOVE LOVE your use of feather, Alice! It's simply DARLING to the max!!
Elizabeth Allan said…
Oh my!! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! Did I say cute yet?!
Jeni said…
LMBO!! Alice, this is too stinkin' cute! I love your little peacock and his bushy tail feathers. ~jeni :)
Brenda B said…
Fabulous card! I love the rich, deep colors in the feathers!
Carson said…
I love the pages laid on the subtle background, very classy!
donna mikasa said…
Cuteness!...I think it's a winner, too!
Merry said…
This is such a fun card. Really love how you used the feathers.
Karen B. said…
I think this goes down as one of my favorite cards of yours! How neat!
Pajalu said…
Hi Alice, what a gorgeous card. I love your Peacock, he is so full of 'tude (the good kind of course). Good luck with the challenge xoxoxoxo
Hey Alice! Thanks for linking this up to the Fascination with Feathers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
Kathy Martin said…
Oh so creative! Love it!
farmhouse-story said…
this is fabulous, alice!!
N@ Ali said…
this is gorgeous!!
Sanne said…
He he...love this Alice!
Kara Lynne said…
This is so adorable! You really brought that peacock to life, he's an eye stopper!
BabyBokChoy said…
That is the cutest peacock ever!!!

Popular Posts