Bicycle Chloe

Hello~ hello~~ Hope you are having a wonderful week so far. =) Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps is sponsoring Flutter By Wednesday Challenge this week and here is my card for the challenge.


It is an open challenge and you would be qualified to enter the challenge as long as there is a butterfly, an angle or a fairy on your project. I used the delightful Bicycle Chloe for my card. I adore this sweet Springy image! =) I used a punch to punch out a few butterflies for my card to be qualified for the challenge.


I first trimmed a piece of PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock to size the stamped Chloe and the sentiment with the help of my trusty Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. The image is then colored with Copic markers.


The patterned paper is from Follow Your Heart Be Happy 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye and all the paper edges are inked with Tea Dye distress ink. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

That's all I have. Hope you have a beautiful day! =)



Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps
clear stamp: Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
fiber: (seam binding) Lawrence Schiff Silk Mills, Inc.
accent: (pearls) Recollections
die: (scalloped border) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (butterfly punch) Martha Stewart, (sewing machine)
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E23
hat, cape: R24, R22, RV42, Y19, Y15, Y13
jeans, shoes: BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
top: Y19, Y15, Y13
bicycle: R24, R22, RV42, C9, C7, C5, BV29, BV25, BV23
basket: E37, E35, E33
flowers: YG17, YG03, YG01, Y38, V17, V15, V12, YR09 YR04, YR02, BV01, BV00
grass: YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01, YG00, YG0000
card size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Valérie said…
Superbe carte!!! J'adore aussi cette image...et les petits papillons qui donnent beaucoup de légèreté à ta carte!
Bravo
Julie C. said…
Love this spring card! Wish the weather here in UK is like that! It is cold and wet here at the moment and we've even had snow yesterday!! Your lovely bright card certainly cheered me up! ^_^
Maria Therese said…
Beautiful ♥ So love your coloring!!
Geraldine said…
gorgeous card, love the image and your colouring, and the paper trimming at the bottom,
Beate said…
What a darling image and card. I love the double scallops on the bottom and the tiny butterflies you used to finish it off.
Hugs and smiles
Beate said…
What a darling image and card. I love the double scallops on the bottom and the tiny butterflies you used to finish it off.
Hugs and smiles
Isha Gupta said…
Cute and adorable card Alice. Wish I can color like you some day and see this card in person. TFS
gRiSeL™ said…
What a gorgeous card!!! I am in LOVE with that ribbon!!! :D
Kara Lynne said…
Great and happy card! I love the way you shadowed the ground under the bike.
Jodi Collins said…
Holy cannoli Alice!!! This is SPECTACULAR! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! LOVE this!
Alice this is just stunning! Love the layout and the beautiful image :)
Anonymous said…
Super sweet card again Alice!!!!!!!
I love your style!!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja
Merry said…
Wonderful, wonderful card. Love the scalloped border.
Kathy Martin said…
Awesome! Love the scallops! :)
yyam said…
So sweet! Love the beautiful colouring and the fluttering butterflies! :)
Janetcraft said…
so sweet, love the scallops and the coloring is excellent!
Christiana said…
This is so gorgeous! Wow, Alice! I just want to crawl inside the picture and lay in the sunshine. Beautiful.
Karen B. said…
Such a cute sentiment for a cute image!
Kelly Booth said…
So Cute...I just Love your cards and your coloring is just the best!!
LOVELY! I can almost feel the breeze... Your coloring is wonderful and I adore this card!

Popular Posts