Abby's Spring Showers + Accordion Star

Happy Sunday, my friends! =) Here is one more card that I made using the super fun Accordion Star die designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.


The coordinating Fancy Frame Edges die set made it so easy to decorate the frames. I even used the star cut outs as embellishments! =)


These adorable critters are from Simon Says Stamp's Abby's Spring Showers set.


I stamped them with Antique Linen distress ink and colored them with watercolor pencils.


The patterned paper is from Lawn Fawn's Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pad and the sentiments are from Talk Bubbles 2 and For the Record sets also by Simon Says Stamp.

That's all for now. Have a sweet day, my friends! =)

Thanks so much for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Harvest Gold) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
clear stamps: (Abby's Spring Showers, Talk Bubbles 2, For the Record) Simon Says Stamp
patterned paper: (Hello Sunshine) Lawn Fawn
dye ink: (Antique Linen) Ranger Industries
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
color medium: (watercolor pencils) Faber-Castell 
dies: (Accordion Star, Fancy Frame Edges) Elizabeth Craft Designs
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M

Comments

Dotty Jo said…
What a great card, Alice! As always your colouring makes me go weak at the knees! Jo x
~amy~ said…
okay...cuteness alert!!!!
Nora Noll said…
This is so adorable!! I love the way you created that fun card with the cut outs and the images are so sweet!! Fabulous design!
AJ Bodine said…
Wow, this is just beautiful, so creative!
Virginia L. said…
Oh my, these dies put your designer skills into great use!Love the coloring and how you used the darling images! AWESOME!
Celeste Goff said…
What an awesome card Alice!!!
I love the whimsical look of your cards. Great look
thank you for sharing your talent

Popular Posts