Mo's Digital Pencil Monthly Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to Mo's Digital Pencil Monthly Blog Hop! If you arrived from Heidy's Blog, you are on the right track. If not, you can start the hop from Debby's Blog. Here is my card.


We have Debby as our host this month and her blog hop theme is "Flowers," easy peasy! =)


I used the lovely Janny Texting for my card. She is printed on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers (Use code COPIC when you shop for Copic markers at Simon Says Stamp to receive 25% off!) then trimmed to size.


The patterned paper is from Pink Paislee's Pen Pals 6x6 paper pad. The sentiment stamp is from Friend Request set and dies are from Smart Phone die set from My Favorite Things.

That's all I have for now. It's time to send you to Vili's Blog! Don't forget to leave comments along the way. TWO lucky commenters will each receive a $5 gift certificate to use in Mo's Digital Pencil!

Have fun hopping and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: (Janny Texting) Mo's Digital Pencil
clear stamp: (Friend Request) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Pen Pals) Pink Paislee
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
accents: (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
dies: (Smart Phone) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20, R14
hair: E29, E27, E25, E23, E53
jeans: B39, B37, B34
shirt: R89, R85, R83, C3, C1, C00, 0
cardigan: C7, C5, C3, C1
sneakers: R89, R85, R83, C3, C1, C00, 0
beanie: R89, R85, R83
cell phone: R27, R17, R14
books: E42, E41, E40, BG49, BG57, BG45, R39, R37, R17, YR18, YR07, YR04, Y38, Y18, Y08
ground/shadow: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
card size: 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"

Comments

caroline said…
Gorgeous. Love the cas approach
Caroline x
This image is really so sweet .Georgos card
mgoll88 said…
what a great image and fantastic way you colored it..love it!!!
rian said…
very nice card , I like the digi.
hugs rian
Crea Astrid said…
What a beauty. Nice colouring.

Hugs, Astrid.
Dotty Jo said…
As always, I'm blown away by your colouring, Jo x
Addii said…
Wow amother gorgeous card and beautifully colored
Celeste Goff said…
Another amazing card and beautifully colored!
Becky said…
What an awesome card! Love the image, which you colored beautifully and love how you did the sentiments.
KraftyKoolKat said…
Love this very modern and cute creation Alice.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
M DelValle said…
Sweet card! I love your style!
Miriam Prantner said…
Such a cute image! I love the little word bubbles too!
Unknown said…
What a great image! Love your colouring and the word bubbles!
Bunny said…
Hey, Alice. I love that you used some texting jargon. Great colors on your card, especially the hat. Thanks for the code at Simons, too.
Kanan Pandya said…
Beautiful design, Alice. Fabulous coloring and love that image. :-)
Cynthia said…
Your coloring of this image is AMAZING, Alice! I always enjoy your CAS designs. Thanks for the inspiration!
Unknown said…
I like your card a lot! Great image! :)
EriEs said…
Very nice card, great coloring
Tindaloo said…
Love love love this cas card and great coloring of Mo's image! :)
PashaCou said…
What a beautiful card! I love the simplicity of it. The colors you used are great for this image. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Hugs,
Lisa Lara said…
Love it Alice. I just love your coloring and the image in the corner with your fun panels above.
Nora Noll said…
Beautiful card!! Once again, I LOVE the coloring!!
Love this card, so cool.
Greetings Maria
This is gorgeous! Your coloring is superb and I LOVE that the text is on patterned paper!

Popular Posts