CAS(E) This Sketch #121

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post for Light It Up Blue for Autism Mini Hop! Thanks! =)

Hello~hello~~ It's me again and this time I am here for a new challenge over at CAS(E) This Sketch! First is the sketch.


Here is my take on the sketch.


I stayed pretty true to the sketch this time! =)


The adorable mushrooms and snail from My Favorite Things' You Gnome Me set are die cut and stamped with Antique Linen Distress Ink then colored with Copic markers.


The patterned paper is from American Crafts Project Life Inspire Edition 6x6 paper pad and the speech bubble is from I Knead You set and the sentiment comes with the You Gnome Me set.

That's all for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created for this week's sketch and see all the challenge details over at CAS(E) This Sketch! Hope you can play along with us this week! =)

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink, (vellum) My Favorite Things
clear stamps: (You Gnome Me, I Knead You) My Favorite things
patterned paper: (Project Life Inspire Edition) American Crafts
dye ink: (Antique Linen) Ranger Industries
hybrid ink: (Chocolate Brown) My Favorite Things
accents: (enamel dots) My Favorite Things
sticker: (cream/blue Japanese washi tape) MRAK'S
dies: (You Gnome Me, I Knead You, Tread Tags STAX) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
mushrooms: E44, E43, E42, R37, R17, R14, R43
Mr. Snail: E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20, E89, E87, E84
speech bubble: E33, E31, E30, E0000
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

I Card Everyone said…
Oh Alice!!! These tags? just love your style! Another 'why can't I think like this' moment!!! Love those perfectly colored 'shrooms!
=] Michele
Alice, love your take on CTS sketch! I like your no-line colouring so much. An enamel heart is just a cherry on top, so well placed :) Thank you for inspiration!
Christine Kiehl said…
This card is adorable!
Cardsbymaaike said…
perfect, just perfect!
Shelly said…
Oh, too cute! Love!
Lisa Lara said…
So super cute Alice. I love how you layered and used the tags.
Lucille K said…
Cute card, Alice. Love how you colored the mushrooms, thanks for the idea :)
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, I love this! Super sweet take on the sketch!
maria f. said…
Another perfect specimen of a Bilderbuch illustration ;) You're my coloring hero.
Chrissy Larson said…
Alice, your coloring never ceases to amaze me. This is FAB!

Popular Posts