CAS(E)T This Sketch #120

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post for My Favorite Things Color Challenge #20. Thanks! =)

Hello, my friends! =) There is a new sketch up over at CAS(E) This Sketch and here it is.


Here is my take on the sketch.


Ahh... More ink smooshing! =) It's such a fun and addicting technique!


The ice cream cone is created by smooshing Rusty Hinge and Vintage Photo. The yummy strawberry and vanilla swirl ice cream is the combination of Picked Raspberry and a tiny bit of Squeezed Lemonade.


The background is a mixture of Black Soot, Peacock Feathers, Rusty Hinge and Squeezed Lemonade. The dies are from My Favorite Things Sweet Treats die set and the sentiment is from You're the Sweetest set.

That's all I have for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created for this week's sketch and see the challenge details at CAS(E) This Sketch! Hope you can join us this week! =)

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
clear stamp: (You're the Sweetest) My Favorite Things
dye inks: (Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo, Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Black Soot, Peacock Feathers, Vintage Photo) Ranger Industries
fiber: (sewing thread)
accents: (white sequins) Avery Elle, (gold heart confetti)
dies: (Sweet Treats) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 3/8" x 5 1/4"

Comments

alexandra s.m. said…
HI Alice!
I adore your soft take on the sketch!
Thanks for the inspiration ;)
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, I love this! Super sweet take on the sketch!
Nora Noll said…
What a great take on the sketch. I love the way you used the distress inks with that adorable stamp!! Great design!!
Michelle said…
Alice, this is such a darling card. Love it!
Lisa Lara said…
Hi Alice. Love the extra interest you added with the Distress Ink background for your ice cream cone.
Celeste Goff said…
Great take on the sketch Alice and I love your watercoloring!
Lucille K said…
Love this yummy take on the sketch, Alice :)
Sand Lee said…
Love the inksmooshing...going to have to try it! Great card! xx Sandi Lee

Popular Posts