My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #223

Happy Wednesday! It's time for a new sketch over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! First is the sketch.


Here is a little peek of my card.


You will have to go to MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see it in full. I have to warn you that it is a looser take on the sketch and you may have to tilt your head and squint a little to see the sketch! =)

That's all for now. Have an awesome day, my friends!

Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink, (Steel Blue, vellum) My Favorite Things
clear stamp: (Keep on Rockin') My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Wanderlust) Studio Calico
stickers: (gold dots Japanese washi paper) MARK'S
dies: (Headphones) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 5/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
Love your paper choices - look at your thinking outside the Super Boy box! Ha!

Popular Posts