Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #226

Happy Hump Day, my friends! =) It's Wednesday and you know there is a new challenge up over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! First is the sketch.


Here is a peek of my card.


I rotated the sketch 90 degrees counterclockwise and simplified it a bit. I definitely had fun making this one, but you'll have to go to MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see it in full! Hope you can join us this week! =)

Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (You Gnome Me) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Lemon Lush) Studio Calico
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
accents: (enamel dots) My Favorite Things
dies: (You Gnome Me, Television) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
beard: C1, C00, 0
outfit: Y38, Y18, Y08, Y06, V17, V15, V12, R37, R17, R14
snail: E15, E13, E11, E01, E00, R22, B04, B02, B01, B00
card size: 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"

3 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Really fantastic, thats a wonderfull creation

lG
Michaela

Bad Kitty said...

wonderfull card

Miriam Prantner said...

So so cute! Love how you paired the gnome with the TV!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive