My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #226

Happy Hump Day, my friends! =) It's Wednesday and you know there is a new challenge up over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! First is the sketch.


Here is a peek of my card.


I rotated the sketch 90 degrees counterclockwise and simplified it a bit. I definitely had fun making this one, but you'll have to go to MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see it in full! Hope you can join us this week! =)

Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (You Gnome Me) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Lemon Lush) Studio Calico
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
accents: (enamel dots) My Favorite Things
dies: (You Gnome Me, Television) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
beard: C1, C00, 0
outfit: Y38, Y18, Y08, Y06, V17, V15, V12, R37, R17, R14
snail: E15, E13, E11, E01, E00, R22, B04, B02, B01, B00
card size: 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"

Comments

mgoll88 said…
Really fantastic, thats a wonderfull creation

lG
Michaela
Miriam Prantner said…
So so cute! Love how you paired the gnome with the TV!

Popular Posts