Superstition Noted

Happy Weekend, my friends! =) I was inspired by Laura Bassen's fun Double Partial Die Cutting technique for Make It Monday #207, I decided to give it a try.


I combined one of the kitties from Superstition die set with Mat Stack 7 for my card.


I cut the kitty first then used two of the Mat Stack 7 dies to create a frame. =)


The background is created by smooshing Orange Zest and Berry Sorbet and you can see a video on how to do that by Betsy Veldman here. The sentiment is cut using Noted Die.

That's all for now. Have a lovely day, my friends! =)

Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (True Black, kraft) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
dye inks: (Orange Zest, Berry Sorbet) Papertrey Ink
stickers: (orange stripes, gold dots Japanese washi tape) MARK'S, (black/silver/gold pattern Japanese washi tape) mt Kamoi Kakoshi
dies: (Superstition, Noted, Mat Stack 7) Papertrey Ink
tools: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (sewing machine)
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Comments

Cindy H. said…
What a fun card!
donna mikasa said…
Soooo cool, Alice! Love the Halloween theme and those fun dies!!
Miriam Prantner said…
This is such a cool card! I love the silhouette and the background as well as the washi/die and stitching!
Unknown said…
Gorgeous die cutting and smooshing and stitches!!!! Looks fabulous!
Stebbins Family said…
What a neat layout and I really like your stitches!
Lisa Lara said…
Oh this is so cool Alice. I just love how you used that die and all the tiny details.
Celeste Goff said…
What an awesome card! Love the water colored background and the die cutting is amazing!

Popular Posts