CAS(E) This Sketch #117

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post for Light It Up Blue For Autism Awareness Blog Hop. Thanks! =)

Hi ya, all! =) It's Thursday and you know there is a new challenge over at CAS(E) This Sketch! First is the sketch.


Here is my card.


I flipped the sketch 90 degrees and added more details. =)


The adorable kitty is from My Favorite Things' I Knead You set and it's die cut and colored with Copic markers.


Instead of hearts, I cut patterned paper from Studio Calico's Wanderlust 6x6 Paper Pad using the smallest die from MFT's Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square STAX set and decorated each with some more die cuts and embellishments. These little pieces were so fun to make! =)

That's all I have. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created for this week's sketch and see all the challenge details over at CAS(E) This Sketch! Hope you can join us this week! =)

Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft, white) Papertrey Ink, (Tangy Orange, Banana Split, Berryliciou, vellum) My Favorite Things
clear stamps: (I Knead You) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Wanderlust) Studio Calico
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
fiber: (hemp cord) Hemptique
accents: (Sno Cone, Tangy Orange, Lemon Drop buttons) My Favorite Things
dies: (Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square STAX, Scribbles, All My Love, Precious Polaroids, I Kneed You) My Favorite Things
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used: E53, E51, E50, R22, R20, E27k, E25, E23
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
What a fun take on the sketch! I love the grid and each of the little elements!
Becky said…
What a fabulously fun card you have created.. So creative.
Heidi Brawley said…
OMG I LOVE it!!!!! sooo cute and fun!!!!!!
Margie said…
Hi Alice. As always you are inspiring! What die cut did you use as an accent in front of the MFT smallest die? Is it Ellen's bold blooms? I love that it looks like string. At least to me it does! Thanks for all your good work!
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, I love this, Alice! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Popular Posts