My Favorite Things + PageMaps

Happy Monday, all! =) The MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team is collaborating with PageMaps to bring you extra sketches to play with and here is April's sketch.


I have elongated and simplified the sketch a bit and here is a little peek of my card.


You'll have to go to MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see it in full! =)

Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (Somebunny, You Gnome Me) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Public Library) October Afternoon
hybrid ink: (Chocolate Brown) My Favorite Things
dye ink: (Antique Linen) Ranger Industries
accents: (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye, (paper doily) Bo Bunny
dies: (Somebunny, Precious Polaroids, Ride the Wave) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
bunny: E33, E31, E30, E0000, R20
dress: Y38, Y18, Y08, R39, R37, R17, R14
card size: 3 1/2" x 5 3/8"

Comments

Cindy H. said…
Love your take on the sketch!
mgoll88 said…
Nice card creation

LG
Michaela
Miriam Prantner said…
Loved your take on the sketch, love the paper choices and the wavy line!
maria f. said…
OMG, your coloring on that bunny is to die for............ you need to illustrate children's books.

Popular Posts