My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #222

Happy Wednesday, all! =) You know it's time for a new sketch challenge over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog!


Here is a little peek of my card.


Please visit MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see my card in full and find out what my awesome teammates created for this week's sketch! Hope you can join us this week! =)

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Smooth White) My Favorite Things, (kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (You Make My Tail Wag) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Public Library) October Afternoon
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
accents: (sequins) 
die: (All My Love) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M, (acetate)
Copics used:
puppy: E01, E00, E0000, E29, E27, E25, E23, R24, BV29, BV25
bones: E35, E33, E31, E30
food bowl: R37, R17, R14
card size: 3 1/2" x 5 3/8"

Comments

Becky said…
OH Alice, this is so cute!
mgoll88 said…
looks so cool...really fantastic!

LG
Michaela
Miriam Prantner said…
Too fun! I love the dog poking out of the heart shaker!
Nora Noll said…
This is too cute!! I LOVE that little pup peeking out of the heart like that!! Great design!!
Unknown said…
Looks too cute! I wanted to see the card in full, but I visited the link for the challenge and it gives me an error.
Have a grrreat day!
Greetings, Maya S. | Tooting Carpet Cleaners
Heidi Brawley said…
I love this super cute creation too!!! The pet release at MFT last month was AWESOME!!!!

Popular Posts