My Favorite Things Color Challenge #20

Hello, my friends! =) It's the fourth Thursday of the month and it means that there is a new color challenge up over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! Here is the new color palette.


Here is a little peek of my card.


Some more ink smooshing and no-line coloring is involved, but you will have to go to MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see it in full! Hope you can join us on this fun color palette! =)

Have fantastic day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Lemon Chiffon, vellum) My Favorite Things, (kraft) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
clear stamps: (You Gnome Me) My Favorite Things
dye inks: (Chipped Sapphire, Squeezed Lemonade, Antique Linen) Range Industries
hybrid inks: (Chocolate Brown) My Favorite Things
fiber: (sewing thread)
dies: (You Gnome Me, Precious Polaroids) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
beard: W1, W00, 0
outfit: Y38, Y18, Y08, BV08, BV04, BV02, BV01
card size: 3 1/2" x 5 1/4"

Comments

mgoll88 said…
Really fantastic

LG
michaela
Natalie said…
Love the color scheme, how fun! Love your coloring!
Dotty Jo said…
Look no lines! Magical, Jo x
Miriam Prantner said…
Love the background and of course that cute gnome!

Popular Posts