CAS(E) This Sketch #119

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my card for Mo's Digital Pencil Monthly Blog Hop. Thanks! =)

Hi ya, all! It's Thursday and you know it's time for a new sketch over at CAS(E) This Sketch. First is the sketch.


Here is my card.


I mirrored the sketch to fit the image that I used. =)


This cutie is from My Favorite Things Every Day Is a Picnic set. She is stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock with Antique Linen Distress Ink and colored with Copic markers. I fussy cut my image out, but there is a matching die set for this stamp set if you are not into fussy cutting. =)


The patterned paper is from Lawn Fawn's Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pad and the sentiment is from Totally Happy set by MFT as well.

That's all for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created using this week's sketch and see all the challenge details over at CAS(E) This Sketch. Hope you can join us this week! =)

Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (Every Day is a Picnic, Totally Happy) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Hello Sunshine) Lawn Fawn
dye ink: (Antique Linen) Ranger Industries
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
accents: (enamel dots, heart) My Mind's Eye
sticker: (multi color dots Japanese washi tape) MARK'S
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
top: Y38, Y18, Y08, Y06, YR07, YR04, R37, R17, R14
shorts: BG49, BG57, BG45, BG53
sandels: Y38, Y18, Y08, Y06
hat: B02, B01, B00, B0000, YG17, YG25, YG03
card size: 3 5/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

mgoll88 said…
Very sweet and lovely!

LG
Michaela
Kanan Pandya said…
Love your card, Alice. Beautifully colored image, stunning :-)
Kerri said…
Great card you have some mad talent..
Leigh Penner said…
This is just perfect! I love your take on the sketch!
Christine Kiehl said…
Nicely done! She is adorable and so is that background you lovingly chose for her! Thank you for sharing!
Anonymous said…
You always do such lovely coloring, Alice! Its a joy to see them all!! And that, besides the lovely cards you make, just make my day - I could keep staring at them all day long!! :)
SonjaK said…
Beautiful card! Always love your coloring. Great idea to deal with the sketch.
~amy~ said…
YOU are seriously the best colorista!
Lisa Lara said…
Amazing no line coloring Alice girl.
Julia Aston said…
So sweet Alice! your coloring of the little girl is beautiful!
Nora Noll said…
This is totally adorable. I love the no line coloring. I always try this technique and then throw the cards out because I am terrible!!! Thank you for sharing!!

Popular Posts