My Favorite Things Color Challenge #19

Hi ya, all! =) It's the second Thursday of the month and you know that means there is a new color challenge over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! Here is the new color palette.


Here is a peek of my card.


You'll have to go to MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see it in full! While you are there, don't forget to find out what my talented teammates created using these colors and all the challenge details! Hope you can play along with us! =)

Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Whip Cream) My Favorite Things
clear stamps: (Circle Scribble Flowers, True Friends) My Favorite Things
hybrid ink: (Summer Splash, Sour Apple, Nightshift Blue) My Favorite Things
pigment ink: (Sweet Tooth) My Favorite Things
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Beautiful - love the colour combo you've chosen, Jo x
Miriam Prantner said…
Gorgeous stamping, this is so pretty!
mgoll88 said…
Looks great

LG
Michaela
Deepti said…
Such a fun and cool design!
Teresa Doyle said…
A great card Alice. I love the pastel colours and the sentiment is great.

Popular Posts