Uptown Girl Paisley Has a Prezzie

Happy Bellarific Friday!!! Yes! I can now say that I am a member of the awesome Stamping Bella Design Team! =) I am so excited to be on this team since I am a fan of their stamps for a long time now. Thank you so much for inviting me, Emily! =)


This week's Bellarific Friday theme is "Birthday Wishes."


I used the sweet Uptown Girl Paisley Has a Prezzie for my card. She is stamped on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White card base and colored with Copic markers.


This is a super simple one layer card and the sentiment comes with the Uptown Girl Paisley Has a Prezzie stamp.

That's all I have for now. Don't forget to check out what the other design team members and participants created for this week's challenge and see the next challenge theme over at Stamping Bella Blog! Hope you can play along with us this week! =)

Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: (Uptown Girl Paisley Has a Prezzie) Stamping Bella
dye ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000
hair: E29, E27, E25, E23, E53
outfit: B04, B02, B01, B00, R24, R22, R21
present: YG25, YG03, YG01, Y18, Y08, Y06
ground/shadow: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
card size: 3 7/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Unknown said…
Love your CAS card, Alice...
Have an awesome day!
donna mikasa said…
Yay, Alice!! Congrats! They are so lucky to have you on board!!!
Celeste Goff said…
Such a beautiful card! I love Stamping Bella images and your coloring on her is simply amazing!
Shirley N said…
Yay Alice, congrats! I really love those Uptown Girls and you've made another gorgeously colored card. Love!
Leslie said…
Welcome to the team! What a lovely card – Paisley is one of my favorite uptown girl images and I love your one layer card! I also LOVE that you list all your Copic colours!! That's how I learned to color with them 😀
Nora Noll said…
Congratulations on the design team!! This is ADORABLE!! The coloring is superb!!
Dana White said…
Welcome to the team!! Your cards are all stunning you will be a great inspiration on our team
Love how you coloured Paisley

Popular Posts