My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #224

Happy Wednesday, all! =) It's time for a new sketch over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog!


Here is a peek of my card.


You'll have to go to MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see it in full and find out what the other design team members created for this week's challenge! Hope you can join us this week! =)

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: (You Gnome Me) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Wonderlust) Studio Calico
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
accents: (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
dies: (Ride the Wave) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, 0
beard: C1, C00, 0
outfit: YG17, YG25, YG03, Y18, Y08, Y06
shovel: C5, C3, C1, E59, E57, E55
ground: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, 0
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

mgoll88 said…
This gnom is sooo sweet....love your card creation!

lG
michaela
Miriam Prantner said…
Another fantastic card! Love the curved cut out for the sentiment!

Popular Posts