In The Wild, Simply Romantic & Sweet Bouquet

Happy Sunday, my friends! Hope your weekend is going well! =) Here are a few hybrid cards that I made using the new digital kits from Two Peas' new digital designer Polka Dot Pixels.


I used papers and elements from the adorable in the wild kit for my first card. I just adore this cute giraffe! I stamped it twice on the green patterned paper in different sizes along with the leaves. I then printed out an extra set and pop dotted them over the original for dimension.


The scattered leaves also came with the kit. I lower the opacity after I resized and layered them on the green patterned paper. The sentiment is from this set by Hero Arts.


I used the lovely simply romantic kit also created by Polka Dot Pixels for my second card. All papers and elements are from the kit except for the doily digital stamp on the left hand side.


I printed the "love" sentiment element big enough to be the focal point. I then printed out the little tag from one other element and attached it with a piece of twine. The lace doily (it's now showing up very well in the photos...) is from the sweet bouquet kit which I also used for my last card.


The papers in Polka Dot Pixels' sweet bouquet kit are very pretty. I was also attracted to this cute blue bird and just had to use it on my card! I layered the beautiful leaf flourish in different sizes and angles at the corner for a more finished look for the card. The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps' Fancy Phrases set.

That's all I have for now. Don't forget to check out all the new digital releases at Two Peas here!

Have a beautiful Sunday, lovelies! =)


Thanks for stopping by!



suppplies:
for the "a happy hello" card:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Classic Solar White
digital kit: in the wild by Polka Dot Pixels at Two Peas In A Bucket
sentiment stamp: Hero Arts
ink: Perfect Match by Papertrey Ink
ribbon: Offray


for the "love you" card:
cardstock: Neenah Classic Solar White
digital kits: simply romantic & sweet bouquet by Polka Dot Pixels at Two Peas In A Bucket
twine: May Arts
dies: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug


for the "Hello" card:
cardstock: Neenah Classic Solar White
digital kit: sweet bouquet by Polka Dot Pixels at Two Peas In A Bucket
sentiment stamp: Waltzingmouse Stamps
ink: Perfect Match by Papertrey Ink
dies: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

Shirley N said…
OMGosh Alice! I love all 3, you're so talented!
Pami said…
Hi Alice. These cards are just fab. I particularly like the love card, very classy. Enjoy your Sunday. Pami x
donna mikasa said…
You are definitely the Hybrid Queen! Love all your cards and the little bird is my fave! Happy Sunday--happy coloring!
itsallrosi said…
great job with these kits!
Tyggereye said…
The giraffe are adorable. I love that card. All of them are great. Your printer must be breathing hard! Great cards!
Beate said…
Oh my goodness, Alice. You were super productive. LOVE all three of your cards. Although I am partial to those darling giraffes and the gorgeous bird.
Have a great Sunday!
Hugs and smiles
Karen B. said…
Those little guys are so cute!
Jenyfur said…
these are precious! I need to do more shaped cards, so inspiring.
BabyBokChoy said…
These are way too inspiring and I'm most in love with the giraffes, so so so dripping cute!
Lin said…
What cute cards! Love the last one the best with that sweet bird!
Jill said…
So adorable! Love each one of these! I am always so impressed with your hybrid creations- you always add that homemade touch that I love!
Dotty Jo said…
How do you do it Alice! Swooningly gorgeous cards yet again, Jo x
Diane Jaquay said…
All of these are wonderful, but I particularly LOVE those cute giraffes!!! Love how you have them peeking out over the leaves!
Three amazing cards! WOW! Love them all and I'm really taken with the bird on that too cute mushroom!
Emily Leiphart said…
Three incredible cards! My favourite is the first one with the adorable giraffes peeking out from behind the leaves! Please stop by my blog when you have a moment - I have a little something for you. :)
Stamping Cafe said…
Super duper adorable cards, Alice! Love your happy colors and design, you totally ROCK!
cashemere said…
Alice!!!!
Fabulous!!!
DĆ©bora
Agata said…
Those are totally sweet! That giraffe cracks me up! :)
Tasha said…
Alice these are show stoppers! I particularly love the last card it beautiful
love tasha xx
Joanna said…
Super cute cards! I love the last one with the mushroom the mostest! :)
Courtney K said…
ok, where to start. the last one is simply beautiful. the pink for the mushroom is perfect.

the love card is so fun - love the little hearts.

and finally, oh wow. those giraffes. love the dimension. and the leaves too!!
Julie said…
oooh these are all adorable, Alice! I really love those giraffes! TOO CUTE!
Silli said…
SO beautiful cards... LOVE your hybrid cards
All your cards are fabulous! I especially love that giraffe one!
Tiffany Ervin said…
LOVE THESE! They are all such precious designs, super sweet in every way! I really love the last one with the birdie!
Kristine said…
REALLY Cute cards!! Your blog is so inspiring--I'm loving everything I see *Ɯ* Those 2 giraffes totally make me smile from ear to ear! LOVE it!
Winter said…
How cute! I LOVE those little giraffe's! :)
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Oh Alice Alice Alice... a triple treat!!! I LOVE those cute giraffes, and the little bird card is just so sweet... totally YOU!
Suzanne C said…
THose giraffes are so fun and goofy! Love the design. The other cards are fab too!
Fika said…
WOOOOWWeee.. this is SUPERB cards Alice.. your creations always a feast in my eyes!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them all :) Sending you big HUGS my friend :)

Popular Posts