Mystery Monday with Sweet n Toxic

Hello everyone. I am here to share my last cards as a guest designer for Club Anya & Friends. Sniff... sniff... I had so much fun playing with the new releases and was so happy to be able to work with some of the most talented ladies in the industry. Big thank you to Jessica for inviting me! =)


Here is my card for this week's Mystery Monday. We were to case this pretty card by Kim Yu.


I used the Creeper girl from the Sweet n Toxic set. I chose to paper piece her this time. I also replaced the skulls on her hair with two little flowers. The patterned paper that I used is from Melissa Frances' Kitschy Kitchen collection. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.


Here is another card with the same Creeper girl that I made for the release at the beginning of the moth, but I didn't use it. I tried to keep the coloring on this one very light for a change. Diamond Stickles was added to the pink part of her dress and her eye shadow.


The patterned paper is from the indie girl collection by Sassafras. I used Tim's fun scallop die on the pink paper, too. The sentiment came with the Sweet n Toxic set. The seam binding is dyed with barn door.

Don't for get to go to Club Anya & Friends to check out what the members of Team Anya came up with for this week's Mystery Monday and how you can join the fun!

That's all for today. Hope you have a lovely day! =)


Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
for the "You're so sweet" card:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
stamps: The Greeting Farm (Sweet n Toxic), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
patterned paper: Melissa Frances
ink: Memento Tuxedo Ink, VersaFine Onyx Black
markers: Copic
buttons: Papertrey Ink
dies: Spellbinders (ovals), QuicKutz (photo corners)
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug
card size: 4" x 5"


for the "sweet & toxic" card:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
stamps: The Greeting Farm
patterned paper: Sassafras
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
seam binding: Hug Snug
mulberry flower is from my stash
dies: Spellbinders (rectangle, oval, label), Sizzix (scalloped border)
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug
Copics used:
skin: E11, E01, E00, E000, E20, RV10
hair: E31, E53, E51, E50
outfit: RV11, RV10, RV0000, BG01, BG000, BG0000, BG05, E53, E51, E50
shadow: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00
card size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Michelle said…
Gosh such a cute stamp:-) Sweet and Toxic!! he he.. cute card Alice:-)
Anna Maria Niia said…
Thank's for your sweets comments on my blog!!!

Your cards is always so detailed, and delicate.

Have a nice week!
Vanessa said…
Super sweet!!! They should make you a permanent designer, you rock those adorable images!! Hugs, Vanessa x
donna mikasa said…
Hi Alice! You were an awesome GD for Club Anya and I loved each and every one of your cards and projects! You totally rocked the Farm! So proud of you, girl!
itsallrosi said…
these girls are too cute!
Silli said…
awwww, both cards are very pretty Alice, I love the piecing, love the coloring... Wonderful...(always) Hugs and happy monday!
Jane said…
Just BRILLIANT!!! Perfect colouring!
~amy~ said…
both of your cards are soooo fun Alice! Have a great week!
Holly Young said…
Great cards Alice! I really like the different ways you colored the images. The light one is my fav! They were really lucky to have you designing for them!
BabyBokChoy said…
Omg, look how you covered up her ponies with those adorable flowers!! GREAT CARDS!!!!
cashemere said…
Hi Alice, I love the cards!
Gorgeous!!!!
Kisses
Débora
Barbara said…
Beautiful cards Alice! I love the way that you replaced the skulls with flowers and your colouring is beautiful (as always)!
Monique said…
So adorable..yes the flower pig tails looks so sweet.. Love the paper piecing to..Great card Alice :)
Karen B. said…
What an awesome juxtaposition you've achieved with your card today, love the soft colors.
Lisa Hjulberg said…
It's their loss that you aren't staying on full time Alice! Your cards rock every time! I LOVE these!!!

Hugs,
Lisa
Courtney K said…
love that second card!! stickles for eyeshadow - brilliant!
B said…
Such a sweet card, love the stickles for the eyes! How fun!
Kathy said…
Sweet Alice you are so talented, so sweet and such a doll. Oh my these cards are amazing and stunning. As always the coloring leaves me in awe. Sorry your GDT is over..I will sniff with you and they will miss your talent. Hugs,kathy
cherry said…
Tooo too cute! cherry
These are both over the top amazing! You colour so beautifully! Love the little flower pigtail holders...too cute!
Rach said…
A gorgeous card Alice, wonderful work.xx
Deirdre said…
Wow Alice, love her.... amazing.
Tyggereye said…
Too cute! Love the cards.
Stamping Cafe said…
How gorgeous are these, Alice!! I'm totally in love with your cards, girlie!! Hugs!
Tasha said…
SO cute! Love the dp you have used and the fab layout! Awesome colour work too
love tasha xx
Suzanne C said…
Just love looking at your coloring and your highlights on your images. Fabulous cards!

Popular Posts