TGF Halloween Digi Preview with Monday Mania

Happy Monday!! I am so excited to share a card that I made using one of the new Halloween digital stamps that will be release on the 15th at  The Greeting Farm.


Meet She Devil! Isn't she so super cute? I love her little devil horns and the sweet simle. =)


I based my card on this week's Monday Mania over at Club Anya & Friends. We were to CASE a fabulous card from the TGF's gallery. I gave a few twists to the sketch/layout of the original card, but stayed true to the basic design. =) I paired She Devil with Graphic 45's Halloween In Wonderland collection. All the patterned paper edges were inked with antique linen.


To make the sentiment tag, I cut a piece of bookmark using PTI's bookmark die and stamped the sentiment from Waltzingmouse Stamps on it. I then trimmed it to size then rounded the bottom corners before inking it with antique linen and vintage photo. The She Devil piece was also inked with these two inks. All the mulberry paper flowers were spritzed with water + Perfect Pearl for a pretty subtle shine. The seam binding was dyed with rusty hinge + wild honey.

That's all I have for today. Every member of the fabulous Team Anya is featuring a different new Halloween digi today, and I tell ya, they are all super cute! Don't forget to check them out at Club Anya & Friends!

Have a wonderful day, my friends! =)


Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: papertrey Ink
digital stamp: The Greeting Farm (She Devil)
sentiment stamp: Waltzingmouse Stamps
patterned paper: Graphic 45
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
seam binding: Hug Snug
mulberry paper flowers are from my stash
dies: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug
Copics used:
skin: E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: C9, C7, C5, C3, C1
outfit: R39, R37, R35, R32
shadow: W7, W5, W3, W1

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Oh, she's devilishly cute! Perfect for Halloween!
Pam Varnell said…
Love this Alice. All the flowers and the vintage feel are awesome. You are very talented girl.
Tasha said…
Alice she i a cutie! Love your design and the yummy DP. Great colourwork too
love tasha xx
BabyBokChoy said…
She is a cute little "devil" lol !
Rosemary said…
super cute card! your coloring is perfection!
This is SO darling, Alice! Your coloring is fabulous and I LOVE the awesome vintage feel!
artfuldelight said…
Love the card, the sentiment is too cute!
Chelsea said…
OMG what a cute little Devil! These images are growing on me fast!!! :)
Her looks amazing! and I love that ribbon!
Luv,
Chelsea
Holly Young said…
Adorable card Alice and I love your coloring - especially the black hair! Great papers you chose and your sponging on the edges really adds a lot.
Elena said…
What a cute card, Alice! I love the vintage look you created!
Totally adorable li'l devil!! :)
Niki Estes said…
So cute! Your coloring is amazing and I love how you added all the elements on your card!
ChickieChirps said…
I love your card, and she is so supercute! I cant wait till the 15th!

Arabella
Jodi Collins said…
LOOOOOOVE her!!! GORGEOUS coloring and she is a must have!! LOVE this Alice!
Stamping Cafe said…
Gorgeous card, Alice! Again, your coloring is just amazing, and the Graphic 45 papers are beautiful!
Silli said…
Oh Alice, your card is very pretty, love the cute image and the papers!
~amy~ said…
sooo fun...she devil...that's cute:)
Tonje said…
Lovely devilish card! Your other creations are stunning as well!
Greetings from Norway
Amy said…
She looks awesome Alice! Love the papers you used and the sentiment tag is perfect! Fun card!
Monique said…
She is Devilishly Cah-ute!! Love it :)
Maria Matter said…
this is super cute Alice, your coloring is gorgeous!
hugs & blessings!
Clare said…
The only devil part about her is her cuteness! What a sweet image, and the coloring is perfect! Love all those roses, and how you combined the papers!
Virginia L. said…
How awesome is your coloring!! Love the shine in her hair! xoxo
Nat said…
love, love, love this awesome Halloween card!! She is such a cutie :)
Anita Rex said…
Oh Alice! I got so busy that I didn't have a chance to check out your blog but my mouth dropped open when I did! WOW! Love the blue streak in his hair! Love all your cards! And love this she devil, that smile! Great card!
Diana said…
WOW, especially love the tag Alice! Thanks for sharing. I would be honored to have you visit my new blog! www.thestudio56.blogspot.com
alexandra s.m. said…
Wicked good Alice!
Love it!
Beate said…
Oh my goodness. She is amazing! Love how you colored her. LOVE how you finished the card.
Hugs and smiles
I love this! The coloring is perfection! She is so cute! I gotta get this image.
:) Rachel
Emily Leiphart said…
Alice, this is beyond cute! That sentiment is awesome!!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! I was a devil once for Halloween when I was in the 3rd or 4th grade, so I'm going to pretend this is me!!! LOL!!!!
Suzanne C said…
Love the vintage feel to the card and the image is adorable!
Fika said…
oh Alice.. GORGEOUS coloring!! and so stinkin' cute!! so happy to visit your blog and see your fabulous cards again :)

Popular Posts