Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #128

This is my second post of the day. Please scroll down to see my post about Jane's Doodles new digital release for Claudia & Company. Thanks!

Hi all! I am back for a card for this week's Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch:


Here is my card:


I pretty much followed the sketch with just a little twist. =) I used the super cute Day at the Beach illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller for my card. I adore all of RAM's illustrations and this one just makes me happy!


I colored this image a little while ago and am really happy that I used it before the summer ends!


I paired the image with October Afternoon's Fly A Kite collection (again!). The fun sentiment came with the stamp.

Well, that's all I have for now. Don't forget to check out what all the other members of the TESC Sketch Crew came up with for this sketch!! Here are the links:
Please go to Taylor's blog to find out how you can join the fun!

Have a lovely weekend, my friends! =)



Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Bazzill Basic (brown mats)
stamps: Rachelle Anne Miller for PaperWorks Co
patterned paper: October Afternoon
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, 
buttons: Papertrey Ink
die: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug
other: sewing machine, thread
Copics used:
skin: E11, E01, E00, E000
hair: E35, E34
outfit: Y17, Y19, Y13, YG17, YG13, YG01, R29, R27, R22
hat: BG05, BG01, B000
sand castle: E34, E31, E30
bucket: BG01, BG000, BG0000, R24, R22, RV42
crab: R27, R24, R22
blue bird: BG05, BG01, B000, Y38
green bird: YG03, YG01, YG0000, Y11, Y38
sea shells: E95, E93, E00
star fish: E08, E97, E13
sand/beach: E35, E34, E31, E30
ocean: B000, B0000

Comments

Barbara said…
This is such an incredible card Alice! I love all of the background patterns and the colouring is gorgeous!
:-)
Sherrie said…
oh how SWEET! Thank you for a last little glimpse of summer...those buttons up the side are the perfect touch!
Silli said…
This is sweet Alice, love the image, love the buttons..the papers are fabby...
Jami said…
That image is beyond darling and as always your coloring blows me away!
Kelly Booth said…
I think this is the sweetest card I have seen in a LOOOOOOONG time my friend!! LOVE LOVE this!!
Dana White said…
Alice this is such a cute image - what a fantastic card
Lysa said…
Aww this is too cute! love the image and your coloring FABULOUS!
Igagnon76 said…
Great card! this RAM image is one of my favs! i hope you'll join us for the new RAM stamp release tonight on PWCO! i'd love to chat with you.
Ashley M said…
Wow, what an amazing card Alice!
Dotty Jo said…
Totally cute, love that little banner! Jo x
Norma said…
Love it sooo....CUTE:)
Kim Dellow said…
Just gorgeous Alice! I just love your colouring on the image and those cute little buttons. Kim
Holly Young said…
Marvelous coloring and I love your buttons and piercing!
Deirdre said…
Gorgeous Alice... amazing colouring.
~amy~ said…
sooo sweet...I just love your coloring!
Stamping Cafe said…
This is so adorable, Alice! You've got to stop using those super cute images and making those fabulous cards! :) Fabulous coloring too, you ROCK girl!!
Karen B. said…
Absolutely ADORABLE!
Heather Rogers said…
Oh how adorable. She is so cute sitting in the sand. Wonderful job. :)
Tasha said…
O wow what a super sweet card! Love the beautiful image and faulous colour tones
love tasha xx
BabyBokChoy said…
Oh dear dear, more OA and dripping cute images, I love it!!
Suzanne C said…
Such a sweet image and sentiment. Love your design! Anytime I need a design inspiration I come over and take a peek!
alexandra s.m. said…
I run out of adjectives Alice!
Your talent and imagination are phenomenal!
Sweet and precious color scheme :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
donna mikasa said…
How adorable is this? So glad you squeezed it in just as summer is winding down. Love it! Love the sketch! Have a great weekend, girlfriend!
Fika said…
so sweet and perfect sentiment too Alice.. love all the details on your card :) big HUGS to you!!
ivy said…
so so cute! i cannot believe summer is ending!
Savitri said…
Girl, this is ADORABLE!!! Wow, so awesome of an image and your coloring made it 10x better!!! CUTE!!!!
Julia Aston said…
This image is just so so sweet Alice! what wonderful coloring you do! and what a cute sentiment to go with the image!
Pam Varnell said…
Love love love this image and your coloring just makes me love it mo. This card is fantastic Alice. Lov that sentiment too.
Tyggereye said…
Gotta get those summer cards out while ya can! Its almost done for. :(

This is a great beachy card. Adorable
Tiffany Ervin said…
That is just the sweetest little scene, love it! I'm really not ready for the cold of winter to start so I really enjoyed this summery card!
So sweet Alice! Your coloring is lovely as always. Wonderful card!
:) Rach
Anonymous said…
this card just took you over the top of the pure cuteness scale Alice! She is just the most adorable cutie faced kid!!! The critters are adorable too! lol
Pam Going Postal
Virginia L. said…
Need I say MORE!? Amazing details and layering !! You ROCK!!
Melissa Sauls said…
Oh this is just SOOO adorable I can't stand it Alice!!! Adorable image and great job with the sketch.

Popular Posts