Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #127

Happy Friday, my friends! It's time for a card for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. I only have a rough draft of this week's sketch, please check the regular version of the sketch at Taylor's blog. Here is the sketch:


Here is my card:


I had very little time to work on this one and thought that it turned out ok. Phew! =) I think the background is a little busier than I liked though...


I used the adorable Deckchair Dreaming from Lili of the Valley for my card. He looks like he doesn't want the summer to end! =) I made this card in such a hurry that I forgot to add shadows to the image... arrrrg!!! I think I'll add the shadows later.


The patterned papers are from October Afternoon's Fly A Kite collection. The sentiment is from this set by Hero Arts.

That's all I have for now. Don't forget to check out what all the other members of the TESC Sketch Crew came up with for this sketch!! Here are the links:


Thanks for stopping by!BirdIconTiny.png


supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Brazzill Basics
stamps: Lili of the Valley (Deckchair Dreaming), Hero Arts (sentiment)
patterned paper: October Afternoon
buttons: Papertrey Ink
dies: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug
other: sewing machine, thread
Copics used:
bear: E35, Y35, Y32, E37, C5, C3
deckchair: E59, E57, E55, BG15, BG13, BG11
bird: BG05, BG01, B000
paper: W5, W3, W1
drink: R37, R35, R32, YG03, YG01, B0000
ground: E39, E35, E34, E31, E30

Comments

Sherrie said…
Oh this is darling Alice....I love that little bear and so delightfully colored too!
Silli said…
Hi Alice, your card is very cute, love the sweet image, your stitching is fabulous... Great work my dear! HUGS
Hey girl! this is just darling! I love the use of the striped paper for the vertical pieces on the sketch!! AND your coloring is amazing! Hugs,
Niki Estes said…
Absolutely adorable, Alice! You know, I think it was this image that first made me fall in love with LOTV. I need to pull out that stamp soon! Have a great weekend!
Diane Jaquay said…
Awww, how adorable! That sweet little image warms my heart :)
Monika/Buzsy said…
What an adorable card Alice! You always pick the cutest images! Great coloring as always! :o)
Alice, this is so sweet! Your coloring is so amazing. Cute, cute, cute!
Jacqueline said…
Gorgeous! The papers are perfect and your coloring is superb!
Monique said…
Oh Alice this is so sweet.. Love the DP and always enjoy your colored images... Have a great weekend :)
donna mikasa said…
Super cute, Alice! Love that little napping bear! I don't think it's too busy--it's too perfect! Have a super weekend!
BabyBokChoy said…
You can't go wrong with OA paper and the bear is too too sweet!! xxoo
Shirley N said…
Sooooo adorable Alice! I just lovelovelove your creations!!!
Courtney K said…
so adorable. i'm totally with this little bear. i def do not want summer to end!
Taylor said…
Super sweet, Alice! Perfectly colored even without the shadows! :)
Gorgeous card, love the image and the coloring is beautiful. I love the background and don't think it's to busy at all.
Karen B. said…
Such a cute and relaxing card1
Marlene said…
Oh my gosh - I think this is my new favorite of yours!
Kelly Booth said…
Your Amazing my little Sweet Friend...your coloring is just gorgeous and so is this sweet card!!!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Eeks! So cute, love all the pp's and I really like how you did the shading underneath the bear's cot! Perfect! Now that looks like a nice, lazy summer day!
alexandra s.m. said…
So adorable Alice!
Thank you ~
~amy~ said…
Super cute Alice!!! Love the colors & patterns!!
Igagnon76 said…
i love it! the stamp is soooo cute!
Tyggereye said…
Ooh this is so cute!! I love the colors and sketch of this one. Adorable. What a cute bear image. Adorable!!
Beate said…
This is the cutest image. You are killing me. I am half convinced that I NEED to order from Lili of the Valley. The stamps are just adorable!
Your coloring looks fantastic. The entire card is totally adorable.
Hugs and smiles
Sweet image! I need to get some of these adorable bears. Fabulous work Alice!
:) Rachel
Stamping Cafe said…
Wowzers... gorgeous coloring, Alice! LOVE it!!
Anonymous said…
awwww... he does look so comfy and could make a gal jealous! LOTV images are so awesome! one of these days, I have to color one! It just isn't enough to collect them! lol TFS!
Pam Going Postal
Tasha said…
This is super gorgoeus! Loving the fab colours and the funky design. The image is great too
love tasha xx
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Hee hee, I haven't taken the shadow class yet, so I never even noticed! This is such a cutie, Alice. I can't resist those LOTV images.
Suzanne C said…
Cute little bear and sweet design as always!

Popular Posts