Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #14

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my card for Club Anya & Friends Sketchy Saturday. Thanks!

Thanks for joining me for a card for this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. First the sketch:

Here is my take on the sketch:


I rotated the sketch 90 degrees clockwise and mirrored it. =)


The Mischief Makers are help previewing the new stamp sets that are being released tomorrow. I used stamps from the super cute Half Pint Heroes set for my card. This is an adorable boy set, make sure you check out the full set and the rest of the new releases tomorrow at the Waltzingmouse Stamps Store!


I added some Glossy Accents on the submarine's windows. The funky scalloped border is cut using this Tim Holtz die. The patterned papers are from K & Company's super fun Daydreams pad.

You can use any stamps you want for the challenge, but we would love it if you can use Waltzingmouse Stamps in your projects! Please go to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog to see what the other Mischief Makers came up with and check out all the details for the challenge.

Hope you can join us this week!

Have a fabulous weekend, my friends! =)



Thanks for stopping by!




supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps
patterned paper: K & Company
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
border die: Tim Holtz Alterations by Sizzix
other: Glossy Accents
Coupics used:
submarine: BG78, BG75, BG72, Y38, Y35, Y32, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00
face: E11, E00, E000
fish: YR18, YR15, YR12, BG05, BG01, B000, YG17, YG03, YG01

Comments

Silli said…
heheee, this is cute...;-)
itsallrosi said…
what sweet stamps. love this!
Dotty Jo said…
Soooooooooo totally fabulous! Jo x
Michelle said…
Love the little fish:-) Such a Cute card!! are you planning to join the card drive on Hero arts for OWH?
Igagnon76 said…
so cute! i love the sub and the fishies, great coloring!
Tyggereye said…
So cute! This looks so 3d. Awesome!
Jane said…
too STINKIN CUTE!!!!!!!!
LOVE LOVE it!
Deirdre said…
Alice this is just fab... love the stamp... oh no.. .another wish list starting!!!!LOL!
Holly Young said…
Love this one Alice! Your card says what what coming to your blog does for me - makes me happy!
BabyBokChoy said…
That submarine is cuter than HECK!!! wowowowow!!! so so so darling!!
BabyBokChoy said…
That submarine is cuter than HECK!!! wowowowow!!! so so so darling!!
Diane Jaquay said…
Your card is just cute as can be! I love the colors you've used here too; WONDERFUL work!
STUNNING! The coloring is amazing! I love this card! Hope this is on Flickr, so I can add it to my favs.
:) Rachel
Tiffany Ervin said…
Darling color play on that submarine, too sweet Alice!
Niki Estes said…
hee hee This is so cute, Alice! Love that little guy in the sub!
Stamping Cafe said…
Aw... super duper adorable, Alice! Love your take on the sketch, and your wonderful mix of pp! Hope you are enjoying you weekend, hugs!!
Anonymous said…
totally delightful Alice! What a fun card to give to some unsuspecting person! I know they would smile all day! I would for sure! lol Makes me smile just looking at it here!
Pam Going Postal
Norma said…
SUPER cute, adorable!! Love the little fishes with the submarine super cute!!!
Virginia L. said…
Oh. My. goodness! I adore everything about this card, Alice! The coloring mix is amazing. It just melt my heart! Aw....love love it! xoxo
Tasha said…
This is amazing Alice! How do you come up with such awesome designs?
love tasha xx
Julia Aston said…
I love your multicolored sub and matching fish on this Alice! so cute!!
donna mikasa said…
This is tooooo cute, Alice! Love the submarine and all those little fishies! Such a great take on the sketch!
ivy said…
love that scalloped border! great take on the sketch!
Shirley N said…
Just makes me smile BIG!!!
Fabulous! Love the colours and the glossy accents! This is just too cute!
Mona Pendleton said…
So cute Alice! Love the patchwork submarine! So creative :)
Emily Leiphart said…
Eeek, Alice, how amazing is this! I LOVE this scene and especially that wonky scalloped border!
cashemere said…
Hi Alice!!
I just fall in love with this card!!! What a beuatiful stamp! I don´t know how to color a stamp!!!
Congratulations!
Kisses
Débora
Courtney K said…
omg. i love this. those fish and the submarine patchwork look. so perfect.
Lavender Rose said…
Love what you did with the new stamp set, the colourful sub is just wonderful.
Lisa Hjulberg said…
I adore this card, Alice! I just knew you would love this stamp set and work your special magic with it... and you did!!!
Suzanne C said…
great take on the sketch! Love the submarine and all the tiny fish are fantastic!
sunghee said…
cute cute cute! Love all the fish! I love it!

Popular Posts