Love A Lot & Go Fly A Kite

Happy Sunday, my friends! Thanks for hopping around with me this past week. I feel so bad to bombard you with so many cards... Thank you so much for sticking with me. You are the best!! =)

I have a couple of hybrid cards to share with you today. Yeah, I know, more cards...

I made this card using the gorgeous papers and elements from Jo Hanna's Love A Lot digital kit. I am in love with the sweet candy colors in this kit! All papers and elements are from the Love A Lot kit, except for the doily digital stamp, the sentiment stamp and the trim. This kit is also available separately, see the papers here and the elements here.

The beautiful doily is from Gwenifer - The Elements kit also created by Jo Hanna. The fabulous sentiment is from the Fancy Phrases set by Waltzingmouse Stamps and is stamped with aged mahogany. I adore the elegant type/font in this stamp set! The trim is from Webster's Pages.

I used Michelle Underwood's super fun Go Fly A Kite digital kit for my second card. We all know that Michelle is the mater of beautiful patterned papers and she did not disappoint this time either!

I used a piece of real twine for the kite string and used my Around The Block label maker to make the sentiment.

That's all I have for today. Hope you have a hammock kind of day! =)



Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
for the "with love" card:
cardstock: Neenah Classic Solar White
digital kits: Love A Lot & Gwenifer by Jo Hanna at Two Peas In A Bucket
sentiment stamp: Waltzingmouse Stamps
ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink
trim: Webster's Pages
gem: Hero Arts
die: Spellbinders
die- cutting machine: Cuttlebug

for the "happy day" card:
cardstock, button, cloud die: Papertrey Ink
digital kit: Go Fly A Kite by Michelle Underwood at Two Peas In A Bucket
label maker: Around The Block
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug
other: sewing machine, thread

Comments

Jenny said…
Aww so cute! I just love the colors!!! Who does that teal polka dot paper? i want it. Is that your cat? looks like my cats twin!! so cute! :) :) :) :) LOVE IT! Hope your enjoying your weekend!!
Vanessa said…
Oh, I am sorry I am such a bad blogworld friend! I love your cards, sweet Alice!! Have a happy weekend, too!! Vanessa x
itsallrosi said…
love these hybrids, and of course the kitty!
Karen B. said…
Both are great cards Alice. I love your hybrid ones. And your kitty-he makes me smile!
Emily Leiphart said…
Beautiful cards using such pretty papers! The best part of this post, though, is Jamie in the hammock. Super cute!
Lin said…
You won't ever have to apologize to me for too many cards! I always love looking at the eye candy! Beautiful ones today, as usual!
~amy~ said…
Love your cards alice.....wow!!! Fun pic of your kitty!!
Anonymous said…
oh the kite card is so fun!! my favorite part is how you used fun patterns for the clouds...totally unexpected but totally awesome.
Courtney K said…
btw...that was me ^ :)
Diane Jaquay said…
Both of these are so pretty, love the papers you used!!
donna mikasa said…
Awesome hybrid cards, Alice! Love the colors on the kite card--so fresh and cheery! And I wish I had a hammock like Jamie does....that is one blissful cat! Have a great long weekend!
Julie said…
Oh that kitty is simply adorable!!! The cards are great too! ;) Have a great weekend, Alice!
Monique said…
Hi Alice.. Oh both cards are great keep them coming your always full of inspiration.. I love the kite with the twine.. And is that your kitty's bed?? How cute.:) giggle
Michelle said…
Those cards are so pretty! cant believe all the embellishments are also digital!

Love the pic of the kitty, boy does he look spoilt:-)
Beautiful cards...love your colours and layouts! Is that hammock made for the kitty? Oh now that is just too funny!
Amy said…
You could never put up too many cards for me Alice, I love seeing your take on the different images and kits! These two cards are awesome, the first one is like a li'l love note on a love note! But my favorite is your crazy kitty, Jaime, napping on his hammock! Too sweet! Enjoy the long weekend Alice!
Pia said…
Oh Alice, I always enjoy coming here to see your beautiful cards. Gorgeous work! Is that your cat Jamie ? He is
just adorable. My cat Fiona often lays like that - I think I should buy her a hammock :-) Too cute!!
BabyBokChoy said…
These are such beautiful cards!!! I of course, love the kite, especially :) so cute!
Virginia L. said…
STOP apologizing for posting cards! Your creations are ALWAYS a delight to view , I think I should be the one that should apologize -posting too many so-so cards! (LOL)!! LOVE both cards as they both have such creative and fun elements to them (like the sentiment and the string on the 2nd card)! LOVE that about your cards and oh.. your kitty is one lucky one! Wish I could be like that -all the time!
alexandra s.m. said…
I love them both Alice, so poetic!
Precious precious picture of the cat <3
Too cute, Alice. Lovely cards and cute kitty! Hugs.
Unknown said…
I LOVE those cards! You did a fabulous job with the kit! ;)
Suzanne C said…
What pretty papers and sweet cards you created with them! Love that picture of your cat in the hammock.
Tiffany Ervin said…
These are so very sweet and carefree, makes me happy and all smiley right now!
ivy said…
i LOVE that turquoise dotty paper! (is that digi paper?)
the kite card is fab! and your kitty is so lucky to have a hammock!
Sasya said…
beautiful card!
and your cat... OH MY GOD!!! :))) sweetie!!!!

Popular Posts