Love Lolita Pumpkin

Hi all! I think I messed up a little yesterday. Apparently the featured Spotlight CT at Two Peas didn't go up as I thought it would. So sorry about that. I will link you to it once I know it's up. Thanks for your patience! =)

The Sweet Amy R. over at All That Scraps Blog posted the last cards that I made as a guest designer on Monday. I am very behind on posting them here, but I will get to them as soon as I can! Here is a card that I made using one of C.C. Designs' September releases.


She is Love Lolita Pumpkin. She is so cute and just in time for Halloween.


I paired her with Making Memories' Spook Alley collection from last year. Patting myself on back for digging those out. =) I used Martha Stewart's fence punch on the patterned paper then randomly cut it to make it look like it's a distroied/haunted fence. Thanks to my sweet friend Donna for this tip! =)


The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps' Midnight Feast set. I again used the Papertrey Ink bookmark die for the tag. I first cut the paper out using the die, stamped the sentiment then trimmed it to size. I rounded the bottom corners before inking it with tea dye.

That's all I have for today. Have a beautiful day, my friends! =)


Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
stamps: C. C. Designs (Love Lolita Pumpkin), Waltzingmouse Stamps (sentiment)
patterned paper: Making Memories
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
ribbons: Offray
twine: May Arts
border punch: Martha Stewart
corner rounder: Fiskars
dies: Spellbinders (Labels 8), Papertrey Ink (bookmark/tag)
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug
Copics used:
skin: E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E09, E08, YR18, YR15, YR12
outfit: V15, V12, V000, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, YR18
cat: C5, C3, C1, R35, E95
pumpkins: YR18, YR15, YR12, YG95, YG93, YG91

Comments

~amy~ said…
sooo fun...love the purple/orange combo and the texty paper!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Oh my gosh! Love her! She is super cute!
Niki Estes said…
So cute! I love that sentiment!
donna mikasa said…
Such a fabby card, Alice! LOVE that fence, and perfect papers! I bought her a couple of weeks ago and wasn't sure about her eyes--are they open or closed? Will email you later, 'kay?
Holly Young said…
Very cute Alice. I wondered about her eyes too. I love the paper you used to cut the fence!
Lola said…
She is just adorable and so colorful.
Shirley N said…
Just stunning Alice! Your coloring is gorgeous, love this card!
Barbara said…
This is SO pretty Alice! I would love to be able to colour like you!!
Monique said…
How cute!!! Love her purple dress and the sentiment is just the perfect !! love it Alice :)
What a cute & fun card, Alice. Love the cute sentiment, too!
cashemere said…
So sweet!!!! I love it!
Kisses from Brazil
Débora
Courtney K said…
so fun and cute as always! the fence in the background is the perfect extra detail to add.
Beate said…
Alice, this is gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS! Love the rich colors you chose. Love your coloring. Beautiful card.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles
Joy said…
Super, super cute and yet again you amaze me with you Copic skills, Hugs!
Tyggereye said…
This is so wonderfully pretty! I love the colors. The hues are gorgeous. What a great Halloween card. One of my favs of yours!
Steph Zerbe said…
STUNNING!!! Amazing color work! Love the colors and pattern paper so much! And the WM stamped tag is perfect for this spooky little cutie!
Joanna said…
Now that is too adorable! Perfect!
Stamping Cafe said…
What a fabulous card, Alice! The colors, coloring, and design are so perfect together!!
ivy said…
fabulous coloring alice!! amazing card!
Tasha said…
Beautiful card Alice. Love the autumn colours and the cute image
love tasha xx
Suzanne C said…
The image is sooo cute and love the coloring! Sweet witch and lovely card!

Popular Posts