Sketchy Saturday on Sunday (agian)

Happy Sunday, my friends! How is your weekend? We are having a warm one. It's a little weird since we had a unseasonably cool summer and now that it's fall it became unseasonably warm. I'll try and stay away from the heat. Hope you are enjoying a beautiful early autumn day in your corner of the world! =)


Here is my card for this week's Sketchy Saturday over at Club Anya & Friends. Here is the sketch:



I used the adorable Cuddle Anya for my card. She just makes me smile with her cute bear hat! =)


I paired her with the super cute digital papers and elements from the Alphabet Soup For Girls kit created by Zoe Pearn. You can find the physical paper version of it here. I adore the cuteness of this kit!

That's all I have for today. Hope you have a fabulous Sunday!


Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Classic Solar White
stamp: The Greeting Farm
digital kit: Alphabet Soup For Girls by Zoe Pearn at Sweet Shoppe Designs
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
dies; Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug
other: thread
Copics used:
skin: E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E53
outfit: R24, R22, RV42, BG05, BG01, B000, E29, E27, E25, E53, E34, E31, E30
bear: E35, E34, E31, E30

Comments

Tasha said…
Alice this is so adorable! I love the beautiful soft colours and the fabulously cute layout! This is so cute
love tasha xx
artfuldelight said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
artfuldelight said…
Super cute card, I love the colors and and you did a fab job on the sewing. I am a newb at sewing and I am not sure I want to tackle sewing a circle yet. LOL! Great job!
Karen B. said…
Super cute! I love that little hat too, it reminds me of one my boys had when they were just wee little things. Thanks for sparking that memory today.
Diana said…
Oh, layers of goodness from Alice. Very pretty! Thanks for visiting my NEW blog!
Anita Rex said…
Last year we had a cool summer and than a super hot fall! It's slightly annoying as fun water summer activities aren't done in fall! :< This year we had a super hot summer and a really cool fall, but this weekend is has been nice! Such a great card, love the softer colors and your take on the sketch with the circles on the sides!
Janetcraft said…
Lovely cutie girl ...love the hearts and the layers of background..the background colors are so soft..
Niki Estes said…
Alice, this is so adorable!! I love the papers, stitching, and cute image!
donna mikasa said…
Cuteness! Love your take on the sketch and your fabby coloring is always a treat. Have a great Sunday!
Deirdre said…
Aaah, so adorable. Amazing colouring. Love it.
Holly Young said…
such a precious card Alice. You picked some wonderful papers!
She is so sweet and your colouring is amazing!
Shirley N said…
You really rock with those sketches Alice! This is adorable, love your DPs and your beautiful coloring!!!
Rosemary said…
what a cutie patootie!!
Suzanne C said…
ADORABLE! Love the design as always and the color is fab!
Silli said…
Oh wonderful...love the Zoe- papers, love the image... BIG hugs
Goodness, Alice... this is sooo cute! Love the colors you used.
Lisa Hjulberg said…
This is just as sweet as can be! You're making me want to break out my TGF stamps and show them some love...
B said…
So lovely! Your coloring is fab and the little hat reminds me of one I used to own as a kid. :-P Love the hearts on the side as well!
Tiffany Ervin said…
She is so soft and huggable, love her!!
Tyggereye said…
What a cute card. I love the hearts being 3d puffed up like that. Adorable!
Emily Leiphart said…
Eeek, this is too cute!

Popular Posts