Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #129

Happy Friday! It's time for another Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. First is the sketch:


Here is my card:


Ok, don't laugh. I know it looks like she is standing in a pile of dirt rather than in a pile of leaves... I know I messed up on that, but she is still cute, right? =)


She is illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller and is called Autumn-winds Natural Style. I think this is a retired stamp from Stampavie. You can find Stampavie stamps here.


I paired her with patterned papers from Vinnie Pearce's gorgeous The Apple of My Eye digital kit. This is an amazing kit and I adore the sweet colors in it. You can find those lovely papers in the Basic Kit, the Papers kit or in the Collection kit. Just to let you know that I have a couple more cards made using this beautiful kit to share with you in the next few days! =)


That's all I have for now. Don't forget to check out what all the other members of the TESC Sketch Crew came up with for this sketch!! Here are the links:


Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock, buttons: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Classic Solar White
stamps: Rachelle Anne Miller for Stampavie, Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
digital kit: The Apple of My Eye by Vinnie Pearce at Two Peas In A Bucket
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black
dies: Spellbinders (circle, scalloped circle), Papertrey Ink (scalloped border)
Copics used:
skin: E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E53
outfit: E09, E07, R05, R02, Y38, Y35, Y32
mitten, flower: YR07, YR04, YR02
broom: E59, E57, E55, E35, E33, E31
leaves: E07, R05, R02, E99, E97, Y21, E33

Comments

Sherrie said…
What a beautiful fall card with FANTASTIC coloring!
BabyBokChoy said…
It seriously like looking at colored images in fabulous children's books! so amazing!
Anita Rex said…
Hehehe she does sorta look like she is standing in dirt! Oh well she is still so cute!
Dana White said…
Aside from the dirt (maybe she just jumped up & down on the leaves?!) this is stunning - your colouring is just amazing
Silli said…
Oh sweetie, your card is beautiful, I love the sketch, I love the image...your coloring...(always)...and the papers. Great work... BIG hugs and happy friday!!!
Julie said…
Alice, this is just beautiful! What an adorable stamp! I love the colors too. Have a great weekend! :)
artfuldelight said…
Beautiful card, LOVE the colors!
Virginia L. said…
AMAZING coloring and layering! WOW!
Kelley Eubanks said…
Your coloring is amazing Alice... seriously! Love the card...she is adorable! Dirt or leaves... it doesn't matter! :)
Shirley N said…
She could be standing on a pile of blank and she's still adorable Alice! lol! I just love your DP choices! Beautiful card!!!
Monika/Buzsy said…
I love that image Alice. Perfect coloring as always... pretty papers! :o)
Diana said…
Oh, she's ADORABLE Alice. Lovely distressing! Thanks for sharing. New blog if you want to come for a little visit! http://www.thestudio56.blogspot.com
Tiffany Ervin said…
This is really cute Alice! Never would have thought that was a pile of dirt, thought of leaves immediately! She looks like she's having fun too!
Monique said…
Very Cute Alice..Hope you have a great weekend :)Hugs
How adorable! Your colouring is fantastic and the card is so soft and sweet...love it!
B said…
Wow, the coloring is just fab! I think its cute that she's in a pile of dirt -- that's what raking was always like for me! The ground gets wet and stuff! :) Leaves aren't so pretty when you're raking them!
Anonymous said…
So cute Alice! I love her and your card! I can't remember if I have her or not! lol I remember getting something last year for Fall from Stampavie that was a girl w/leaves...hmmm...gonna have to go search! lol TFS!
Pam Going Postal
Courtney K said…
love the fall colors you've been working with. since moving to the east coast and actually having 4 seasons fall has become my favorite.
Emily Leiphart said…
Oh my goodness, is she ever cute! I don't see anything wrong with standing in a dirt pile anyway. ;)
Heather Rogers said…
She is so adorable. You are amazing with the Copics girl! I am jealous. :)
Happy Friday Alice! Beautiful card! You really do wonders with Copics. Splendid creation!
:) Rachel
sunghee said…
gorgeous! I've been meaning to buy apple of my eyes kit, and so glad to see it on your card. Beautiful! Love the red jacket!
1LuvnMama said…
I don't know how you do it . . . you always make these cuties come to life! Your coloring is fabulous Alice!
Niki Estes said…
So cute! Beautiful colors and I love the buttons on the patterned paper.
NinaB said…
THis is so beautiful, well done on the coloring. You need to do a video on how to color. I could watch you all day :-).
donna mikasa said…
Adorable! It doesn't matter if she's surrounded by dirt or leaves--beautiful coloring and I love the autumn-y feeling! Such a delightful card!
Suzanne C said…
Lovely image and you framed her out beautifully on the card.
Sasya said…
how colorful!!! fantastic card, Alice!!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Your paper choices are part of you signature style, and this is no exception! That's me, by the way (the image)... or I wish it were. Blast this heat!!!
Melissa Sauls said…
Wow Alice!! Absolutely GORGEOUS card! You have such a great talent for coloring...i'm just in AWE!
Tyggereye said…
I love this fall card. So cute! The leaves are perfect. Love the seasonal cards. :)

Popular Posts