Squiggley Challenge #67

Hello, my friends! It's me again. =) I am sharing a card that I made for this week's challenge over at the Squggilefly Challenge Blog.


The challenge theme this week is to make a card using felt flowers as an embellishment.


The image that I used is called Picked the Right One by Angie Davis. I love her whimsical style.


I paired the image with Cosmo Cricket's lovely Nutmeg collection. Petting self on back for using up some scraps from this yummy collection. =) The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the felt flowers are from American Crafts. The seam binding is dyed with wild honey and rusty hinge.

Hope you can play along with us this week!

Have a wonderful evening! =)


Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock, button: Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Angie Davis for Squigglefly
sentiment stamp: Hero Arts
patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
felt flowers: American Crafts
seam binding: Hug Snug
markers: Copic
die: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

Kathy Martin said…
This is awesome Alice! I love that bird and flower image! :)
BabyBokChoy said…
How how how cute is this??!!!
Holly Young said…
oh Alice this is quite special! I love the papers you used and your flower tied with the button over the seam binding is just lovely! I love how you brought out the dots along the stems.
Karen B. said…
What an amazing collection of papers, embellishments with the cutest image!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Really LOVE this sweet bird and the flowers surrounding her, she makes me happy!
Clare said…
Sooooo pretty! I love that sweet bird, and the vibrant colors you used on here! Such a sweet design!
Jodi Collins said…
How AWESOME Alice! LOVE this bird and your coloring!
Marlene said…
Very cute! Love the colors you used...and this image is adorable.
Silli said…
Oh girls, this is perfect, love the dp, love the bird...and all the sweet details...Happy day...;-)
Tasha said…
Truely Scrumptious! Love the birdie image and fab DP, the embellishment is fab
love tasha xx
Beate said…
Adorable image, wonderful coloring....awesome card!
Hugs and smiles
cashemere said…
Hi Alice!!! I love this card and the bird!!
Kisses from Brasil
Débora
Suzanne C said…
Adorable! Love the image and how it pops from the earthy background.
B said…
So sweet! Love the pop of blue of the bird!
Lola said…
this is a great card with wonderful colors. Just awesome.

Popular Posts