Little Autumn Girl with The Apple Of My Eye &Lily's Enchanted Forest

Happy Wednesday! I have a couple of hybrid cards to share with you today.


I used the adorable little girl and leaves from Holly Brooke Jones' digital kit 
Little Autumn Girl for this card. The images in this kit came pre-colored, so that saved me coloring time! =) I resized a few of the leaves from the kit and scattered them around to make it look like they are fallen autumn leaves. I pop dotted a few of them for dimension as well.


The background and hill papers are from Vinnie Pearce's The Apple Of My Eye kit. Yeah, I can't stop using this kit... =) The sentiment is from this set by Hero Arts.


I am the featured Spotlight CT on the Two Peas Digi Designers Blog today and this is the card that I made for it.


I used an older kit created by Holly Brooke Jones called Lily's Enchanted Forest for this card. You know I adore Holly's style and this kit is so cute. I love this little owl. The sentiment is from this set by Hero Arts. You can go to this link to read the interview about me if you are interested. =)

That's it for today. Hope your have a wonderful day! =)


Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
for the"thinking of you" card:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Classic Solar White
digital kits: Little Autumn Girl by Holly Brooke Jones, The Apple Of My Eye by Vinnie Pearce at Two Peas In A Bucket
sentiment stamp: Hero Arts
ink: Papertrey Ink Perfect Match
decorative scissors: Fiskars
corner rounder: EK Success
other: sewing machine, thread


for the "Hello" card:
cardstock: Neenah Classic Solar White
digital kit: Lily's Enchanted Forest by Holly Brooke Jones at Two Peas In  A Bucket
stamp: Hero Arts
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
button: Papertrey Ink
die: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

Both cards are so cute! Love how the leaves floating around on the 1st card. And love the owl on the 2nd card.
Alice! Both of these cards are just adorable!!! That leaf pile looks so fun, I just want to jump in it! And love that owl! Hugs! :)
Dotty Jo said…
Totally gorgeous cards Alice! Jo x
AGohl said…
Cute! I really like the colors on the second card.... That owl is adorable! :)
Silli said…
Oh Alice, your cards are so pretty...I love your hybrid work muchly...Thanks for all the wonderful inspirations...BIG hugs and happy day...
donna mikasa said…
Love, love, love!! The leaves are a great touch, and I do love that owl! Off to catch your interview! Have a wonderful day!
Maylee said…
These are fantastic! Love the pop up of the leaves and clouds.
NinaB said…
These are both adorable, Alice. I love the falling leaves and that little owl is so cute.
alexandra s.m. said…
Hmmmm...delicious cards Alice, love the falling leaves and the paper you used as your background is so perfect!

bravo!
~amy~ said…
LOVE both of your cards...congrats on the 2p's feature!!!
Monique said…
Super cute cards Alice!!
Chelsea said…
So adorable as all your work Alice! Each card has a unique touch. Congrats on the featured spotlights!
Love,
Chelsea
Shirley N said…
You make the cutest cards Alice! I just love visiting you and getting inspired!
Monika Reeck said…
Cute owl Alice and nice colors...and love the leaves around the little girl too cuuute card....wish I get the first card from you Alice..miss you alot..hugs
Anonymous said…
adorable Alice! Love them both!
Pam Going Postal
Virginia L. said…
Love the motion of the leaves...and dimensions of the clouds. Absolutley CUTE!!!
Stamping Cafe said…
Oh my word... super duper adorable cards, Alice!! Love love love them, especial the clouds and the leaves!!
Marlene said…
Adorable little cards! Love the leaves on that first one, especially!
Kathy Martin said…
Super duper cuteness on both of these! I made a card with the Autumn Girl kit too. Fun, huh? :)
Anne said…
I love that fall card with the cute girl and the swirling leaves- super cute Alice! Your second card is just as adorable too!
BabyBokChoy said…
so cute!! and pre-colored!! i like the sound of that!
Emily Leiphart said…
Aw, are these ever sweet! The link to your interview didn't work but I would love to read it.
Jess said…
I love your cute and clean designs!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Adorable little sweetie in her fall coat! Love both of your cards, so soft and pretty!
Michelle said…
Awesome cards, I specially like the one with the little girl:-) she is so cute and the falling leaves are a lovely touch..
Courtney K said…
you chose the most absolutely perfect background paper for the fall card. it really gives the whole card a windy sort of feel. not quite as windy as the 70 mph gusts outside my window right now though!!
Steph Zerbe said…
OMGosh. I love your style. These are so cute! I might have to get some of these My Cute Stamps digi kits!! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
ivy said…
you know i just ADORE this owl card of yours! love it love it love it!!!
Tasha said…
i LOVE your hybrid cards, you are so creative and they are always o beautiful
love tasha xx
Suzanne C said…
Love those leaves falling and the sweet image. The second card is wonderful and lovely with the pretty pastel paper.

Popular Posts