Sketchy Saturday on Sunday!

Happy Sunday, my friends! I didn't get to post my Sketchy Saturday card  for Club Anya & Friends yesterday, so I am sharing it today. First the sketch:


Here is my card:


I used the Creeper girl from the Sweet n Toxic set. She is so cute!


I paired her with the fun papers from Boutique Cute Dolls' digital kit - My Favorite Things. I love the sweet and cheerful color palette in this kit!


The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. The seam binding is dyed with tattered rose. I again used Tim's fun die for the funky scallop.

That's all I have for today. Please go here and check out what the other members of Team Anya came up with using this sketch if you haven't already!

Have a fabulous Sunday! =)


Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Classic Solar White
stamps: The Greeting Farm (Sweet n Toxic), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
digital kit: My Favorite Things by Boutique Cute Dolls at Digiscrappers Brasil
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
seam binding: Hug Snug
mulberry flower is from my stash
dies: Spellbinders (Labels 14), Sizzix (Tim Holtz Alterations)
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug
Copics used:
skin: E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E59, E35, E33, E31
outfit: R85, R83, R81, Y38, Y35, Y32, C5, C3, C1

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Saw this on the CA&F blog, Alice! Tooo adorable! Love the colors, your ribbon, the flower...perfect! And your coloring is just amazingly beautiful! Love this!!!
Sasya said…
awesome card, Alice!!! love the paper and the image!! so beautiful!
CinnamonSally said…
Such a cute card Alice, love the yummy papers and colours you have used.
Vanessa said…
This is adorable, Alice!! That scallop is perfect for this cute image! Great design!! Happy Weekend sweet friend!
Silli said…
Such a sweet image Alice, I love the papers, love your coloring...fabby haircoloring... BIG hugs and happy sunday...my friend...
Igagnon76 said…
such soft colors for such a "toxic" little girl. love the contrast!
Clare said…
really cute card, love the papers!
cashemere said…
Sooo cute Alice!!!!
I love the ribbon you used!
Kisses
Débora
Stamping Cafe said…
This is gorgeous, Alice! Love your superb coloring and the mix of dp, all the elements are perfectly put together... you ROCK!!
Alice, this is amazing! Your colouring is perfection...hair is so difficult for me. Your paper and colour choices are awesome and the ribbon and flower take it over the top!
Tasha said…
Alice this is incredibly cute! I love the layout and sweet colours. Love the colour work too
love tasha xx
Jane said…
Good Lord woman!!! You keep out doing yourself!!!!
xo
Super cute card!! Love that dp!! Great job on this sketch!
Shirley N said…
Love your DPs and your gorgeous coloring Alice! Love this!!!
BabyBokChoy said…
She is so sassy and cute, awesome!
Emily Leiphart said…
This is SO cute, Alice! I love the way you used hot pink all over (eeek, pink high top sneakers). The papers and ribbon are fantastic as always!
Courtney K said…
so fun!! i love those skulls and those sneakers!!
alexandra s.m. said…
WIcked! and oh soooo beautiful!
Dana White said…
Alice she is awesome - love the colours & your colouring is stunning!
Suzanne C said…
Love these colors together and such a fun image and design. Wonderful again!
Monique said…
Seriously cute...I think I will need to purchase this one.. Love her skull pigs tails.. Great paper and your coloring is so good :) Hugs~~
Virginia L. said…
This card is so adorabel and it makes me smile! Her hair accessories are to "die" for :)
Deirdre said…
Wow, wow, wow... love her... adore the pink colour combo... stunning.
Beate said…
Shut up that's gorgeous! LOVE your coloring (those waves in her hair ROCK!). Love the soft colors, the layout, the seam binding topped with flower.
Beautiful card.
Hugs and smiles
Chelsea said…
OMG! Just love this one! The soft colors and that super cute image! So "sweet"!
Love,
Chelsea
lauren bergold said…
ok this is just TOO CUTE and toooooo ♥FAB♥ but also: fun stamp + gorgeous soft shabby chic embellies +ledger paper... YEEEEOWZA that is a great combination!!! totally eclectic and yet it SO WORKS!!!! ♥
B said…
So sweet! Love the shabby ribbon + the fab coloring!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Sweet, sweet, love all the colors and LOVEY that new nestie, so nice!
Tyggereye said…
I love the little image with the pretty flower accents. Adorable! Great card.

Popular Posts