Best Friends

Happy Valentine's Day, my sweet friends! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a lots of love today and everyday. Here is some love from me to you! =)


You are my most wonderful treasures, my friends. I never thought that I would be able to make so many friends before this hobby. I consider myself have poor human skills (even a little awkward), thanks to this hobby and this blog, I got to know so many of you and I am grateful for it. My big smooches to you all from the bottom of my heart. =)


This image is Best Friends from Lili of the Valley. Gotta love it!


The patterned paper is from the Modern Homemaker collection by October Afternoon and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I am submitting this card to Challenge #84 over at the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog. There is a wonderful sketch to follow for this challenge.


Here is a card that I posted over at the poppystamps blog. Hope you can hop over and have a look!

That's all. Hope you all have a fabulous day! =)



Thanks for stopping by!





supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
stamps: (Best Friends) Lili of the Valley, (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: October Afternoon
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
seam binding: Hug Snug
mulberry paper flower from my stash
dies: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread
Copics:
girl on the right:
skin: E02, E00, E000, R20
dress: R22, R20, R11, W1, W00, 0
hat: E21, E51, E50, R22, R20, R11
girl on the left:
skin: E02, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E53
outfit: R27, R24, R22, C7, C5, C3, BG02, BG01, B000, W1, W00, 0
flowers: Y38, Y35, YR07, YR04, YR02, V12, V000, W1, W00, 0
card size: 5" x 5"

Comments

yyam said…
Oh my! How sweet! Love the layers and that awesome coloring!

P/s: Always tempted to buy some cute stamps after stopping by your blog even though my coloring is not fantastic! ;)
Tasha said…
AHHHHH these are so adorable Alice, your colourwork totally leaves me in awe and i love the DP you used
love tasha xx
debby4000 said…
Gorgeous, love them
luv
Debby
Cathy Fongjoyo said…
TOtally beautiful Alice
beautiful coloring and image :)
love all ur creations. im loving these pattern papers too ^^

happy valentine's day
x cathy
Cathy Fongjoyo said…
TOtally beautiful Alice
beautiful coloring and image :)
love all ur creations. im loving these pattern papers too ^^

happy valentine's day
x cathy
Dotty Jo said…
Sweet, sweet, sweet! Have a lovely day Alice, Jo x
Cathy Fongjoyo said…
hi, Alice
as ur huge fan , i tagged you in my blog post today ^^ please drop by and check.thanks :)
cashemere said…
Hi Alice!!!
These cards are so sweet!!!
Kisses
Débora
Beate said…
Happy Valentine's Day, Alice.
Both of your cards are so cute. As always your coloring is outstanding!

Thank YOU for being my blogging friend.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs and smiles
Tyggereye said…
So cute!! Both cards are adorable. Happy Valentine's day!
Deirdre said…
Oh Alice, sooooo sweet, love it. Hugs to you.
Maria Therese said…
Beautiful cards sweetie!
Dorcas said…
Oh Alice!! That LOTV card is PRECIOUS!!
Elizabeth Allan said…
Happy Valentine's Day Alice. Thanks for sharing your love. Such cute cards.
Ruth S said…
Adorable cards Alice! Thanks for your inspiration - gorgeous as ever ;)
donna mikasa said…
Happy Love Day, Alice! Such a gorgeous masterpiece! The coloring, the layering....so fabulous! And your Poppystamp card is just adorable as always!

Lots of love to you and E! And your kitties, too! Hugs!!
Monique said…
Big Smooches right back at Ya!!! Both cards are wonderful but the first one really touches my heart... SOOOOOO Sweet Alice :).. Happy Valentines Day :)
BabyBokChoy said…
I'm getting choked up looking at these beautiful cards, oh my goodness, these are so so so so sweet!
Jodi Collins said…
These are ADORABLE Alice!
Marlene said…
How do you managed to crank out, not one, but TWO gorgeous cards every day?!!! I'm befuddled!
Sparkplug17 said…
These are just precious!
Wow, Alice, your first card totally amazing! I feel like there's actual depht, kind of 3D effect just by thelight & dark coloring.
Stamping Cafe said…
Happy Valentine's Day, sweetie! I adore you and your blog, you are a sweet friend... very glad to know you!!

You cards are totally gorgeous, what a sweet Vest Friends image from Lili of the Valley... love it and your superb coloring!! I've got to have you over and be my personal coloring teacher someday!! Lots of hugs, love ya!!
CinnamonSally said…
Amazing cards Alice, such detail I love them!!!
Unknown said…
These are darling!!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Lovely cards Alice, love your choice of DP and that coloring is super great!
Shirley N said…
You're so sweet with all that you said Alice, but I'm so glad I got to meet YOU through blogland! Your talent is amazing and you bring me such joy every day when I look at your work. You always start my day with a smile and I look at your cards on my wall every day as you are my inspiration. I adore your cards today as always. Happy Valentine's Day to you, Alice, have a great day!!!
1LuvnMama said…
Oh Alice! Lots of hugs to you on this day! I'm so honored to have met you too through blogging and to share a passion for crafting is awesome! You always know that I adore your creations and they make me beam with happiness everytime I visit your blog. Keep making me and the rest of blogland smile with your luv-ly work! Happy V-day my friend!
1LuvnMama said…
Oh Alice! Lots of hugs to you on this day! I'm so honored to have met you too through blogging and to share a passion for crafting is awesome! You always know that I adore your creations and they make me beam with happiness everytime I visit your blog. Keep making me and the rest of blogland smile with your luv-ly work! Happy V-day my friend!
Joy said…
Just how adorable are these cards, the first one with friends is super sweet, the second, those poppystamps gets me everytime you colour them.
Niki Estes said…
Oh my goodness, these are absolutely adorable, Alice!!
Clare said…
Aw, you are SOOO sweet, Alice! Thank YOU! You, your work and your coloring is just truly amazing - thanks for sharing it with us almost every day!!! :)
Suzanne C said…
Sweet words and sweet card. Lovely image with the two friends hanging out on the wall. :) Love the poppy stamps card. too cute!
Emily Leiphart said…
These are so sweet, Alice! I love the little girls sharing secrets and I love that Poppy Stamps image - it always makes me smile. I love the way you overlapped the nesties on the second card.
sunghee said…
ooo~~ thank you for sharing wonderful cards! Fabulous!

Popular Posts