Maya's Balloons

Happy Saturday! Thank you so much for hopping with me for the past couple of days. You know how much your comments mean to me! Thanks for taking your time to visit my little wonderland. =)

I completely forgot to mention that Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps is having a Valentine's Day weekend SALE! Use the code LOVE15 to get 15% off of your entire order including the new releases! The sale will run through Monday night at midnight EST. Click here to shop!


On to today's card. This is a card that I made using a lovely digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil.


This image is called Maya's Balloons. How cute is this scene? It makes me smile. =)


The patterned paper is from the Pixie-Licious (it's on sale!) collection by Cosmo Cricket and the sentiment is from this set by Hero Arts.

That's all for today. Don't forget to visit Mo's Dream Team Blog for more inspirations!

Hope you have a beautiful Sunday! =)



Thanks for stopping by!






supplies:
cardstock, buttonS :Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
sentiment stamp: Hero Arts
patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket
dies: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread
Copics used:
skin: E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E53
outfit: Y38, YG17, YG03, YG01, W1, W00, 0 YR18, YR15, YR12
sandals: YR18, YR15, Y12
cat: C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, E95, E93
collar: R27, R24, R22
balloons: R83, R81, RV10, YG03, YG01, YG0000, BV02, BV00, BV000
ground: E39, E35, E34, E31, E30
shadow: W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
card size: 5" x 5"

Comments

Karina Beck said…
This is so pretty! Gorgeous colours and colouring!
yyam said…
Oh this is so sweet! Love the pretty pastels! Beautifully coloring and great choice of papers! :)
Silli said…
So cute sweetie, love your fabby coloring!
Dotty Jo said…
Outstanding colouring Alice, I'm droooooooling! Jo x
Dorcas said…
Alice, this is so cute it shouldn't be allowed!! lol I am so in love with this card, don't you want to trade or something? :D
Really fabulous, thanks so much for the inspiration.I always love the colors you choose for your designs, they're so happy.
Beate said…
Gorgeous image, coloring and card. I love how you color the ground. I have to practice that a bit.
Have a wonderful Sunday and Valentine's Day tomorrow!
Hugs and smiles
Kelly Booth said…
AAAAAAAADORABLE!!!!!! Love this Alice!!!!
Sanne said…
So cute Alice - love the baloons :)
scrapn_momof2 said…
This is indeed a cute image. Your card is adorable. As always your coloring is fantastic. Your balloons appear to pop off the card.
Tasha said…
OMG this is gorgeous! Love the fantastic layout and beautiful colours. I wish i new how to put colours together like you
love tasha xx
Stamping Cafe said…
Aw... this is gorgeous and super sweet, girlie! Your coloring is just outstanding, you ROCK! I hope you are feeling better, will call you later! Have a fabulous Sunday, sweetie! Hugs!!
Devon B said…
I absolutely love this card! Your use of colors is amazing!! Great stamp as well!! Great job!
BabyBokChoy said…
it is a beautiful scene and i love your card!
Monique said…
So cute Alice... Love the papers and wonderful coloring... That nestabilities die is cute..I have it and don't think I have ever used it... Thanks for the inspiration :)
Mary J said…
OMG Alice - this is toooo cute! Really wonderful!
Shirley N said…
I'm amazed at your creativity Alice, every card you make is soooo adorable! Sweet image and beautifully colored! Hugs!
Marlene said…
Oh my gosh, this is SO sweet! I love that image...and your card is adorable. Perfect color combo!
donna mikasa said…
Such an adorable image and your coloring is just fabulous as ever! And no one uses patterned papers like you--love this perfect card!!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Awww, this is so sweet! I "need" that cute image!
Rach said…
Alice this is amazing, i love your colouring, wow.xx
Merry said…
So beautiful.....I think all of Mo Manning images make me smile...they always tell a story. Love the way you have coloured her. :-)
Elizabeth Allan said…
Your coloring and choice of colors is wonderful Alice. I love this card.
Joy said…
Your colouring and designs of cards makes me drool each time I view them, this is wonderful Alice, hugs!
Suzanne C said…
Yummy paper and so sweet image of the little girl. Love the design!

Popular Posts