Giselle

Hello~~ Here is a card that I posted over at the poppystamps blog using one of the Kanji stamps that is on sale.


For the details about this card. Please visit this post!

Here is a card that I made for the Seeing Red challenge over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog.


I couldn't remember when was the last time that I played along with one of KK's challenges...


I used the lovely Giselle for my card. I have had her since she first came out, but never got around to color her up. Bad me! One of the reasons that I like Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is that their stamps are always delightful and full of character.


The sentiment is from the Kimmie's Tea Sentiments set and the patterned paper is from the Honey Pie collection by Cosmo Cricket.

That's all. Hope you have a lovely day! =)



Thanks for stopping by!





supplies:
cardsotck: Papertrey Ink
stamps: Kraftin Kimmie Stamps
patterned paper Cosmo Cricket
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black
seam binding: Hug Snug
paper doily: Royal Lace
mulberry paper flower from my stash
die: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread
Copics used:
skin: E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
outfit: R89, R37, R35, R32, W1, W00, 0
tea pot: E21, E51, E50
ground: C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, 0
shadow: C3, C1, C00, 0
card size: 5" x 5"

Comments

yyam said…
That first card is so classy and elegant! And how awesome is the coloring on the second card! You're a whiz at matching patterned papers with your copics! I have so much to learn from you!!!
Beate said…
Wow. You are working overtime. Two double posts the last couple of days.
Both cards look wonderful. The first one is elegant and classy, the second one adorable. Beautiful coloring as always.
Have a wonderful day and stay warm.
Hugs and smiles
cashemere said…
Hi Alice!!!!
I love the cards and the colors!
You´re fantastic!
Kisses
Débora
~amy~ said…
Have I told you how much I've been enjoying your poppystamp cards? sooooo pretty and your kimmie card for today is especially tea-riffic:)
Karen B. said…
Two totally awesome cards with such different personalities...
BabyBokChoy said…
Oh I adore the Asian card, and Giselle is way too cute. I saw the title, I was like, as in Tom Brady's wife? lol.
Virginia L. said…
Love your "LOVE" card! So beautifully done! The Giselle card is too cute! Do you sleep and craft at the same time???? You are amazing,amazing--just the way you are (B. Mars song again!). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWiKXk
donna mikasa said…
Two very lovely cards! Love your watercolored backgrounds and Giselle is gorgeous in red! Hope YOU have a lovely day!
Marlene said…
Two very different cards! You're so multi-talented! Must say, I'm partial to the second card because your coloring is so perfect!
scrapn_momof2 said…
Your coloring is gorgeous. The first card is so elegant and the second card is too cute!!
Stamping Cafe said…
Both cards are gorgeous, Alice! Beautiful design and amazing coloring as always, you ROCK girlie!!

Have a beautiful day!
Shirley N said…
Beautiful cards Alice! Love your coloring of Giselle. I have her too but she's still uninked. Thanks for sharing yours colors--now I can practice and try to color like you!
Silli said…
pretty cards sweetie...love your coloring!!!!! HUGS and happy day...
Rach said…
beautiful hun.xx
Sparkplug17 said…
Such lovely cards! I really should use red more.
Diana said…
Love the first one. Love everything you create! All new cards on my blog. http://www.thestudio56.blogspot.com Have a great day!
alexandra s.m. said…
Love them and especially the first one because it's more my tyle ;-)
That bit of lace is brilliant!!

TFS.
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Awesome stitching on the KK card, Alice!!!
Kraftin' Kimmie said…
Wow! Gisele looks gorgeous! What a lovely creation! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!
Suzanne C said…
Love the asian card. So pretty. The design is so elegant. The gisele is very fun and pretty in her red dress! Beautiful cards.
Joy said…
Your colouring on this card is just jaw dropping, love this card Alice!

Popular Posts