Nora with ducks and umbrella

Hello, all! Hope you are having a wonderful week so far! We are having some really cold days and we apparently have the chance to have some snow at sea level in the next day or two. That should be fun if it really happens! =)

Here is a card that I made using one of Whiff of Joy Stamps' lovely February release.


Don't you love this sweet image? It made me smile and it's so fun to color!


This image is called Nora with ducks and umbrella. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.


The patterned paper is from the lovely Furehlingserwachen 6x6 pad. I finally used some of my much neglected Prim flowers... =) The button twine is Desert Sand also from Whiff of Joy. I used the Apron Lace border punch (it's on sale!) on one of the patterned paper.

That's all from me today. Hope you have a lovely sunny day! =)



Thanks for stopping by!





supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Copic X-Press It!
stamps: (Nora with ducks and umbrella) Whiff of Joy Stamps, (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper, twine: Whiff of Joy Stamps
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black
buttons: Papertrey Ink
paper flowers: Prima
seam binding: Hug Snug
border punch: Fiskars
dies; Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread
Copics used:
skin: E02, E00, E000, R20
hair: E59, E37, E25, E53
eyes: YG03, YG01, YG0000, W1, W00, 0
coat: YR07, YR04, YR02, BG05, BG01
rain boots: YR07, YR04, YR02, BG05, BG01, B000, C9, C7, C5, C3
umbrella: Y26, Y21, Y11, C5, C3, C1, C00
baby duck: YR31, Y11, Y000, E95, E93
mama duck: YR23, YR31, Y13, Y11, E95, E93
ground: C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, 0
card size: 5" x 5"

Comments

Rach said…
gorgoeus Alice, fabulous colouring and papers.xx
Shirley N said…
Your coloring is sooo beautiful Alice, I love your adorable card!
Pajalu said…
Gorgeous card Alice I love the way you coloured her in & that duck is a cutie xoxoxoxoxo
Beate said…
That is a sweet image. It comes to live with your beautiful coloring. I love the happy colors you used.
I hope you won't get snow. We got some again yesterday and it's such a buzz kill after warmer weather. I want spring to start!!!
Hugs and smiles
yyam said…
Love the vibrant happy colors! You are so great at choosing colors Alice! Everything matches so beautifully! :)
Brenda said…
She is too cute Alice! Love your coloring and the papers are really beautiful.
Karen B. said…
She makes me smile too and your coloring brings her to life.
donna mikasa said…
Cuteness!! Nora and the ducks are adorable and I love how you paired her with the WoJ papers. Love!!
Jodi Collins said…
She is WAY too cute! LOVE her Alice!
Silli said…
Such a sweet card Alice, love the image and your wonderful coloring!
Monique said…
So cute Alice.. I can smell the fresh rain :).. Wonderful coloring..:)
Maylee said…
Beautiful coloring Alice! The colors are so vibrant and fun!
Alice, this is so adorable! Love the orange coloring. It's so vibrant & fun.
BabyBokChoy said…
aaaaw, how sweet is that? love it!
Tyggereye said…
I love the card. I like her eyes the best. So pretty.
Dorcas said…
So cute!!
I recieved your cards in the mail yesterday and Alice they are simply tooo gorgeous! I can't stop looking at them and examining every little detail. thank you so much, they're BEAUTIFUL!!
Marlene said…
This is so beautiful, I'm bookmarking this card as a favorite. I just LOVE your coloring.
Emily Leiphart said…
This is SO cute, Alice! I really love the spring colours and especially her green eyes. I also looked at your Copic list for the first time and, wow, you use way more colours than I imagined! You really are an inspiration.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Another cute card with great coloring! : )
sunghee said…
Cute cute cute! I especially love the bright green eyes.
Suzanne C said…
Adorable image! Love how the background paper fits the scene. Reminds me of spring and the rain showers we see!
Kelly Booth said…
AWE......So cute!!! Love her orange rain suit such a perfect card!!!
Stamping Cafe said…
What a cute image, and your coloring just make it shine!! Love your cards as always, girlie!! Big hugs!!
Elizabeth Allan said…
So lovely and colorful Alice. You are a master of Copics!
Joy said…
I love this image Alice, super sweet and adorable!! Hugs!
scrapn_momof2 said…
Oh my cuteness!! Love how you colored this image. So fun and bright...and her eyes really seem to take you in.

Popular Posts