PWCO February Release Blog Hop!

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my card for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps February Release Preview. Thanks!

Welcome to the PWCO February Release Blog Hop! If you came from Kerri's blog, you are on the right track. If not, you can start the hop from Peggy's blog. There are prizes up for grabs, so don't forget to leave comments along the way! Here are my cards featuring the newly released stamps:


This month we are releasing a new stamp collection called " A Day in the Life of Abigail C."


The stamp that I used for my first card is He loves me?. Isn't Abigail so cute? =)


The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny Press' Love Bandit collection. I used the Heart Lace Border die for WOJ on the pink floral paper. The sentiment is from the Always Here set by Skipping Stones Design.


I used the sweet Abby Easter for my second card.


Since I don't really send out Easter cards, I replaced all the eggs in this image with hearts. That way you can use this image any time of the year for friendship cards! I added Glossy Accents to the large heart. The little hearts in the basket are leftovers from die cutting. I piled them on with some rolled up Glue Dots.


The patterned paper is the Sweet Summertime collection by Echo Park. Super yummy paper for springy and/or summery projects! The sentiment is from the Very Vintage Christmas set by Waltzingmouse Stamps.

That's all I have. It's time to send you to Danielle's blog. Here is the hopping list:

We are giving away 6 stamps (one of each style) to 6 random commenters, so don't forget to leave a comment at each blog! Good luck and have fun hopping! =)



Thanks for stopping by!





supplies:
for the "He loves me?" card:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
stamps: (He love me?) PaperWorks Co., (sentiment) Skipping Stones Design
patterned paper: Bo Bunny Press
inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink
ribbon: Taylored Expression
corner rounder: EK Success
dies: (Lace Heart Border) Whiff of Joy Stamps, (Labels 8) Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread
skin: E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
dress: R85, R83, R81, BG13, BG11, BG10
headscarf: BG13, BG11, BG10
boots: E35, E34, E31
dandelion bushes: YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01, YG0000, R22, W1, W00, 0
card size: 3 1/5" x 5"

for the "Abby Easter" card:
cardstock, buttons: Papertrey Ink
stamps: (Abby Easter) PaperWorks Co. (sentiment) Waltzingmouse Stamps
patterned paper: Echo Park
inks: VersaFine Onyx Black
paper doily: Wilton
dies: (open scallop border for inside of the card) My Favorite Things, (oval, scalloped oval, circle) Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread, Glossy Accents
Copics used:
skin: E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E19, E17, E15, E13
dress: YR07, YR04, YR02, YR24, YR23, YR31
headscarf, boots: YR24, YR23, YR31
bunny: RV42, R20, R11, E95, E93
basket: Y26, Y19, Y15, Y13, R24, R22, RV42
heart: R24, R22, RV42
ground: E39, E35, E34, E31, E30
card size: 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"

Comments

Stephanie J said…
Adorable cards, Alice! Love how you replaced the eggs with hearts - great idea!!
Anonymous said…
Alice:

great job!

the first card is preeety! I always love that you use pattern paper as your "cardstock"

must try that out!

As well, I love that you use hearts instead of eggs on the second card - really makes it versatile!!!

thanks for helping out! you rock!~
JayLynn said…
How darling! I am so ready for spring, it's nice to see spring colours and images again :)
Lillian Child said…
Your cards are SO lovely - fabulous job!
Dotty Jo said…
Oh Alice, these are just beautiful! I just can't get enough of your cards!!!! Jo x
Igagnon76 said…
your cards are so sweet, i love all the stiching and little details. that bunny is adorable!
Carisa said…
these cards are so sweet. i love all the little details that make big impact like the stitching. gorgeous!
mrsk06 said…
hey alice as always stunning cards i love them!! x
Lissame said…
love the change to hearts as i dont send easter cards either
Kerri said…
These are just so sweet, Alice! I love the dp you used and of course your amazing coloring! Gorgeous cards:)
Melissa said…
Another fabulous stop on the Blog Hop!! Your paper choices are OUTSTANDING and I love the little doily behind the For You card! So cute!
Danielle said…
Super cards Alice! Gorgeous colouring and I really love the layout sketch on the second card! Great take on the second image altering the eggs into hearts - I love that idea!
Hugs, Danielle
Stamping Cafe said…
OMG... you are working extra hard to whip up all the gorgeous cards, girlie! I need to work really hard to keep up with you! :)

Love both of your gorgeous cards, you coloring is amazing as always!! Fabulous idea to replace the eggs with the hearts, thanks for all the inspirations sweetie! Have a beautiful weekend, love ya!!
Alice, as always your cards are fabulously sweet and adorable!
KanataNewf said…
Oh my these are just adorable - your colouring is amazing with these new images.
BabyBokChoy said…
this is just entirely too cute, love love love , especially the first one, I have pics of my second child blowing dandelion into the air!!! aaaaaaaw!!!!
Wow wow wow Alice ,you even put stitches in a circle. Hehe I am not brave enough to do that and I must day you did a fabulous job on that.
Love the cute coloring on the images and the sweet turned ou of them.
ps. I love the l'il blush on her face. Cute!!
Hugs,
Cabio
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Oh cute cute cute!!! Pink + Green just spelled Spring to me, lovely!
Sparkplug17 said…
This is darling! I love how the first gal is pondering.
Clare said…
ACKKKK!! These are so CUTE!! I love the images, and you've colored them beautifully! And what sweet card designs!
mamatse said…
Love the little hearts being blown into the wind. ;-)
Marlene said…
Both these cards are gorgeous! I am SO ready for spring!

That first card brings back memories! I so remember blowing on all the dandelions in the yard...and making my sister ticked off when the fluff would land in her hair...heehee.
1LuvnMama said…
Ridiculously cute Alice! I'm like the kid in the candy store wanting more of the delicious candy ... and the candy is viewing all your creations! Have a great weekend!
Tiffany Ervin said…
These are both too darn sweet Alice! Love the color arranging - you know I have that exact pp on your 2nd card, the one with the circles and for the life of me, I could never figure out how to use it! You use them so well!
Pajalu said…
Alice, I am loving your cards always! They are fantastic xoxoxoxo
Janet said…
These cards are absolutely beautiful! Your showcased these images wonderfully.
Debbie DP said…
very very cute card
yyam said…
These are just sooooo pretty. Love the images and how you've colored them. And the mix of papers. Just fabulous work Alice! :)
Beate said…
Oh my goodness. How did I miss so much. You went crazy creating cards and posting! All three cards made me chuckle. The images are so cute, your coloring and details wonderful.
Hugs and smiles
donna mikasa said…
Little Abigail is adorable! I love how you paired her with the perfect papers and your coloring....always amazing!
Your cards are just lovely and I love the idea of putting other things in the basket. Great job! Thanks for sharing, Tanya R.
Suzanne C said…
Super Sweet cards. The images are very cute. Lovely designs as always!
Emily Leiphart said…
Wow, I love these new images! I might cave and buy them. Your second card is to die for. Would you send it to me, please? LOL I just love it!! It's so cool the way you changed the eggs to hearts!
Shirley N said…
Oh my, you just make the most adorable cards, love both of these Alice! Amazing coloring!
Tasha said…
Alice your colouring is just so phenomenal! I love both of these they are adorable
love tasha xx
Joy said…
Super sweet Abagail's, love these cards Alice!
KindredEsprit said…
You have such a wonderful talent, Alice! I love your colouring!!! I love the papers you chose for both cards; love the stitching and the doily in the second card!
sunghee said…
awww~~~ so cute! love your layout!

Popular Posts