no stamps & big pooch

Happy Friday! Here is a card that I made for the Stamp Free Friday over at the PWCO blog.


I used the adorable Love Bandit collection from Bo Bunny Press for my card. I cut the bird and birdhouse out from the Love Bandit Cut Outs sheet.


I then made a little tree for him using the Sheltering Tree & Leaves Trio die from My Favorite Things. The background is from the Love Bandit sheet and the sentiment is cut using the Metro Quickutz alpha die set. The ribbon is from Martha Stewart.


This card is posted over at the poppystamps blog. Don't you adore this cute pooch? =) For more about this card, please visit this post.

That's all from me. Have a fabulous day! =)



Thanks for stopping by!





supplies:
for the no stamps card:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: Bo Bunny Press
ribbon: Martha Stewart
self adhesive foam: Creatology
die: QuicKutz
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
card size: 3 1/2" x 5"


for the big pooch card:
cardstock, buttons: Papertrey Ink
stamps: (big pooch) poppystamps, (sentiment) Hero Arts
patterned paper: Memory Box
decorative scissors: Fiskars
corner rounder: EK Success
cloud die: Papertrey Ink
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread
Copics used: W1, W00, 0, R24, R22, RV42
card size: 5" x 3 1/2"

Comments

Anita Rex said…
I love the card with no stamps, it's probably fun to make too! And love your doggie card, sooo cute!
Dorcas said…
Oh Alice! Both of these are simply adorable!!
Dotty Jo said…
I love these cards! The idea of having the tree go off the card is just adorable! Jo x
Brandi said…
Alice,
Both of these cards are so adorable!
Brandi
Tracey said…
BOTH are so darn adorable ALice!!! NO stamps....wow!!! that won't last will it? LOL!
scrapn_momof2 said…
No stamps?!? I would go through withdrawls. LOL Both of your cards are adorable. The first one is my favorite with the birds and the pretty colors.
Ruth S said…
Love your pretty birdie card Alice ;) You've inspired me that I don't *always* need to stamp to make a cute card. Thanks for sharing!
Virginia L. said…
Wow oh wow oh wow....I can go on and on. I LOVE the dimensions and colors...SO dreamy and cute! You ROCK--again!
Alice, your non-stamping card is fabulously awesome! :)
Emily Leiphart said…
Alice, these are the sweetest! I need to try a no stamping card and use some of my kits. ;) The scene you created for the Poppy Stamps pooch is so pretty!
donna mikasa said…
Both cards are simply adorable!! Love the whimsical scenes and the cheery colors, too. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
CinnamonSally said…
Oh wow Alice these cards are so cute,great little sceanes!!!
~amy~ said…
wow! a no-stamp card from you?! Sooo cute...love that cute pup card too!
Sue McRae said…
Love the bird card, so charming!
Shirley N said…
I have a ton of craft items I don't know what to do with but you bring things together so effortlessly and beautifully! Love your adorable cards Alice, you are so inspiring!
Monique said…
Hi Alice.. both cards are super cute as usual..Great work and I hope you have a great weekend :)
Diane Jaquay said…
These are both totally ADORABLE!!! Love how you've popped the different elements, gives the cards so much dimension, which I LOVE!
BabyBokChoy said…
nothing short of utter and complete adoration for these two cards!!!
Tyggereye said…
Stamp free??!! I love it. Great cards.
Christine said…
Your Cards alte adorable!
I just took a look at them and fell in love
Maylee said…
So so cute, beautiful soft colors! love love the cloud die cut!
Pajalu said…
Awe these two cards are so sweet Alice xoxoxoxoxoxo
Pajalu said…
Awe these two cards are so sweet Alice xoxoxoxoxoxo
Cathy Fongjoyo said…
Wooowww..alice,ur cards always amaze me.loving ur cute simple style! Thanks for sharing these :)

Hugs
Cathy
Suzanne C said…
Adorable scene using the papers. The poppy stamps dog is super cute and love your use of the papers.
Stamping Cafe said…
Aw... how super adorable are these, Alice!! You totally ROCK, girl! Have a beautiful weekend, love ya!!
dstandard said…
Your cards are totally delightful! Love them!
Julie said…
Both cards are absolutely adorable Alice! I'm a sucker for puppies! :)
yyam said…
Awww...these are so adorable! :)
yyam said…
Awww...these are so adorable! :)
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Now I know why I love coming here - because I am looking at all the beautiful work by a color master, you truly are!
ivy said…
so fun to make cards with no stamping or coloring sometimes huh? love that 1st card!
alexandra s.m. said…
I love them both Alice ;-))
absolutely adorable!
Elizabeth Allan said…
Two beauties Alice. The birds are soo cute. Love the colors
Silli said…
WONDERFUL work girl...I love your cards!
Tiffany Ervin said…
So super sweet! I love that darling tree branch and the bird house!

Popular Posts