Love Grows

Happy Monday, all! =) Here is the card that I posted over at the poppystamps blog today.


For all the details on this card, please visit this post. Don't forget about the Kanji Sale, too! =)

I joined the Valentine Card swap that the sweet Anita organized over a the Hero Arts Flickr Group. Here is the card that I sent to Jenny (maker sure you visit Jenny's blog, she is so very talented!).


I used the super sweet Love Grows from Lili of the Valley for my card. Don't you just love this image? It's so sweet! I am also submitting this card to the current Romance challenge over at the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog.


I applied some white Enamel Accents to the dots on the girl's dress and the pot. I really love the texture and dimension that the Enamel Accents gives! So fun! The sentiment came with this stamp. The patterned paper is from the Thrift Shop collection by October Afternoon.


I used the Fancy Heart Border Die from Whiff of Joy Stamps for the cute edge. The seam binding is dyed with barn door distress ink.

That's all I have for now. Have a fantastic day, my friends! =)



Thanks for stopping by!





supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
stamps: Lili of the Valley Stamps
patterned paper: October Afternoon
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
seam binding: Hug Snug
pearl: Recollections
dies: (Fancy Heart Border Die) Whiff of Joy Stamps, (circles, scalloped circle, Contemporary Hearts) Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread
Copics used:
Girl:
skin: E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25
dress,shoes: R24, R22, RV42
hat: E53, E51, E50
socks: W1, W00, 0
Boy:
skin: E11, E00, E000, R20
hair: YR24, YR23, YR31
gloves, boots: E39, E35, YR24, YR23, YR31
apron(?): E53, E51, E50
shirt: YG17, YG13, YG10
hat, overalls: BG26, BG24, BG21
shear: C7, C5, C3, E07, R08, R05, R02
watering can: Y38, Y35, Y32
plant: E59, E57, E55, YG67, YG17, YG13, YG03, YG01
planting pot: E07, R08, R05, R02
ground: E37, E35, E33, E31, E30
card size: 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" (I think...)

Comments

Rach said…
adorable hun,xx
Maria Therese said…
So beautiful! Both of them!!!
Cathy Fongjoyo said…
im ur huge fans! love ur card style! love this one too!! x
debby4000 said…
Adorable, gorgeous cards.
luv
Debby
Silli said…
Pretty cards Alice, love the sweet image... and I need the heart border die...;-) SWEET!
~amy~ said…
Such wonderful cards Alice!!!
Nancy said…
Such sweet cards, Alice! Love them all!
Tyggereye said…
Both cards are lovely. I'm in love with the dragonfly one . Simply perfect!
Kelly Booth said…
Such a cute card Alice...What a fun one to get in the mail!!! Hugs.....
yyam said…
Awesome cards Alice! :) Little works of art...:)
BabyBokChoy said…
These really show your versatility. The first one is so serene, and the second one, well, look at the complexity and the coloring, fantastic work Alice!
Jodi Collins said…
These are beautiful Alice! LOVE the design on the Poppystamps card!!
Elizabeth Allan said…
Both cards are beautiful Alice. Such vivid colors on Love Grows and the Thank You card is sooo peaceful.
donna mikasa said…
Gorgeous cards, Alice! Love the simplicity on the first card and the cuteness of the second! The LOTV images are just adorable! Have a great week!
Virginia L. said…
You can make any card "sing"!! I love the calmness of the first and the 2nd is simply too cute!Love this, girlfriend!
Sue McRae said…
Love the clean design of the dragonfly card. You always make simple look so exceptional.
Maylee said…
Soo soo cute Alice! Love the simplicity of the dragonfly card and all the details and awesome coloring of the the second card! Super cute image too!
Sanne said…
My fave is the dragonfly crad - LOVE the simple design - besutiful Alice ;)
alexandra s.m. said…
Love both and especially the more "zen" one ;-)
Thank you, I'm off to check the Kanji sale!
Marlene said…
Oh, these are so cute...and I am loving those dragonflies on that first card!
Beate said…
Girl, you are killing me with the Lily of the Valley stamps. I am so going to cave soon. Yesterday I ordered me some Mo's Digital pencil images. You enabler you!

Both cards look wonderful. I am in awe how gorgeous your CAS cards are. I can't do that at all.

Your second card is just too cute! Your coloring looks amazing as always.

Hugs and smiles
Karen B. said…
Two wonderful cards hat show just how diverse and talented you are.
Stamping Cafe said…
I just love your cards, girlie! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, did I say gorgeous! :)

Loving all the Lili of Valley stamps, you are killing me... I have to stop thinking about them! :) Hugs!!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Wonderful cards Alice, you are so versatile, I love the serenity of the first card, and how delightful is the 2nd one, they are all great in its own way!
Jenny said…
Such cute cards and I love mine!!! And your too sweet!! Lotsa hugs!! :) :) :)
Iulia said…
Lovely cards! I love your coloring and the bright colors! You have a lovely collection of gorgeous cards here!
Hugs, Iulia
ivy said…
what a cute image!!
Tasha said…
So beautiful! Both are stunning i especially love the second card as the image is so adorable!
love tasha xx
Suzanne C said…
Beautiful dragonflies and grass. Gorgeous card. The valentine card is adorable and wonderful papers in the background.
Shirley N said…
Simple and elegant; adorable and sweet--you do both so well! Beautiful cards Alice!

Popular Posts