Dare to dream

Happy Sunday, all! Here is a card that I made for the paper piecing challenge over at the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog.


This is also a little peek of the secret Spring stamp kit - Love Bug collection. This kit will be available as singles starting March 1st.


Isn't she pretty? I masked her off and stamped the tree image (also from the same collection) behind her for a little scene.


Her dress is pieced with patterned paper from the yummy Stella and Rise Mabel collection by My Mind's Eye. I love those yummy papers! =) I used a few Copic markers and added a little shading on the dress. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Did you see the peeks on the new gnome images at the WoJ store and Katharina's blog? They are super cute, I tell ya! I am hoping to have some cards made with them for you soon. =)


Here are some simple corner bookmarks that I made for the Whiff of Joy Tutorial & Inspiration Blog. These images are also from the new Love Bug collection. Please visit this post to find out how to make these simple corner bookmarks.

That's all for today. Have a beautiful Sunday! =)



Thanks for stopping by!





supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
stamps: (girl from the Love Bug kit) Whiff of Joy Stamps, (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black
paper doily: Wilton
seam binding: Hug Snug
dies: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread
Copics used:
skin: E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E53
dress: BG32, BG11, BG10, YR18, YR15
tree & flowers: E59, E57, E55, YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01, Y38, Y35, Y32, YR18, YR15, YR12, E08, R08, R05, R02
ground: E39, E35, E34, E31, E30, E000
card size: 5" x 5"

Comments

Sanne said…
Totally gorgeous match of colors and fab coloring! CUTE!
donna mikasa said…
Such a beauty! Love the new image and your coloring is just amazing! The new gnomes are too cute!! Off to see your bookmark tutorial....have a fabulous Sunday!!
Karina Beck said…
Oh, so pretty. Gorgeous work!
Maria Therese said…
Gorgeous card and bookmarks!!
Joy said…
Gorgeous paper piecing Alice, just so sweet and adorable this image is, and love that sweet bookmark too, enjoy the rest of your weekend, hugs!
Beate said…
Gorgeous card and bookmarks. I can't wait to see all of the sets.
Your coloring is beautiful as always.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs and smiles
CinnamonSally said…
Fabulous Alice and I love the bookmark idea.
Karen B. said…
Seems like you've made her come alive!
Kelly Booth said…
GORGEOUSNESS.....Love you Fab scene and the corner Bookmarks are just ADORABLE my Friend!! Hope to get to see you soon.....
Brenda said…
Oh Alice! You are so talented! I love the beautiful papers and that awesome image you used! So pretty! And of course your amazing coloring! I cannot even tell the dress is paper pieced! Love your bookmarks, I think I need to give those a try!
Niki Estes said…
Beautiful card and bookmarkers, Alice!
sunghee said…
So pretty!!! Love your bookmarks, too! Thanks for the tutorial!
Monique said…
Stunning Alice.. Those little book marks are so cute!!
Vicky said…
Such a beautiful card! Great coloring as always and I love the tree on the background!
Marlene said…
Your card is stunning! Wow! Perfectly colored (not that this surprises me!)

Your bookmarks are adorable.
Lin said…
Love this sweet card, Alice, with the doily and the pretty papers! Beautiful colors!
1LuvnMama said…
Oh my Alice! She's beautiful! :) Luv the oranges in the card too. I suppose I have to try out your bookmark! :) You amaze me girl!
1LuvnMama said…
Oh my Alice! She's beautiful! :) Luv the oranges in the card too. I suppose I have to try out your bookmark! :) You amaze me girl!
1LuvnMama said…
Oh my Alice! She's beautiful! :) Luv the oranges in the card too. I suppose I have to try out your bookmark! :) You amaze me girl!
yyam said…
Oh my! She's beautiful! Love how you've colored her and the choice of matching papers! Gorgeous Alice!

And those corner bookmarks are the cutest! Probably too distracting for me though...I'll be staring at them rather than reading my book...lol
Stamping Cafe said…
OMG... total wowzers, Alice! Love love love the new images and your coloring just truly amazing, love your bookmarks too... going to check out your tutorial and make some for my girls!! :) Wishing you a beautiful happy coloring week!! Big hugs!!
Shirley N said…
Oh Alice! What a gorgeous, gorgeous card and layout! I love how you colored her hair and her paper-pieced dress is lovely! Love your bookmarks too, thanks for the tut!
debby4000 said…
Wonderful, sweet card Alice and love the cute bookmarks.
luv
Debby
Sparkplug17 said…
Such lovely projects!
Monika Reeck said…
adorable book Mark Alice and I love the way you coloring the image on the card sooooo lovely...as you know I love your cards Alice...miss you
Chelsea said…
Hi Alice, what a gorgeous paper pieced card you have. This new collection is a must have! Gorgeous work as always!
Love,
Chelsea
BabyBokChoy said…
What a great idea those corner bookmarks are!!!
I also love the girl you colored, so coy and so playful :)
Tiffany Ervin said…
Oh Alice! I LOVE how you shaded the ground beneath her feet, fabulous look! Love the color scheme on this card!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
I just placed a WOJ order, which made me think of you and all the wonderful ways you showcase those stamps. Beautifully done as always sweet Alice!
Jane said…
Absolutely stunning Alice! gorgeous colours! thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy! hugs, Jane x
Suzanne C said…
Lovely girl so sweet in her dress and you created the perfect scene. Wonderful bookmarks!

Popular Posts