Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #32

Happy Tuesday, my friends! Thanks for joining me for this week's Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge! Here is this week's challenge:


Here is my card:


I used the gorgeous Fall Charlotte for my card. I know we are far from Fall, but I just love coloring her.


And of course the off set of the label shape is totally intentional. (yeah right...) I usually eye ball things when I die cut them and most of the time they come out fine, but for some reason this one is way off... booooo...


The punches I used are the Double Scallop Edge and the Doily Lace Trim from Martha Stewart. If you are wondering where they are, they are used on the piece of pretty flowery patterned paper and the piece of teal and yellow paper behind it. I don't know why I used them in such a subtle way... =) The lush patterned paper is from the Restoration collection from Crate Paper. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and the yummy bloomer trim is from Webster's Pages.

That's all I have. Please go and check out what the other design team members came up with for this challenge and find out all the details for the challenge here. Hope you can join us this week! =)



Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!





supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
stamps: (Fall Charlotte) Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: Crate Paper
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
trim: Webster's Pages
paper doily: Wilton
punches: Martha Stewart
dies; Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread
Copics used:
skin: E01, E00, E00, R20
hair: E59, E57, E55, E53
outfit: BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11, E19, E08, R08, R05, E07, YR07, YR04, YR02
boots: E07, YR07, YR04, YR02, E79, E77, E74
pumpkins & vines: E59, E57, E55, E21, E51, E50, YR04, YR02, G99, YG95, YG93, YG91
leaves: E08, E05, E02
ground: E39, E35, E34, E31, E30
card size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Comments

Shaela said…
another beautiful card - I love the orange and turquoise together!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Lovely card Alice, I love the bloom in teal, and that doily that peek through a bit is very sweet!
Unknown said…
I love the colors! One of my favorite combos! Fantastic card, Alice!
Rach said…
gorgeous Alice, fabby image and beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx
Cathy Fongjoyo said…
wow!! this is so gorgeous! love the coloring and colour combo! love how u put things together ^^

hugs
cathy
Cathy Fongjoyo said…
wow!! this is so gorgeous! love the coloring and colour combo! love how u put things together ^^

hugs
cathy
Shirley N said…
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Need I say more?
yyam said…
It still looks perfecto to me! Gorgeous coloring! :)
Pajalu said…
Alice I love the offset nestie! It totally looks gorgeous & intentional - one "Happy" mistake if you ask me. I also got your card yesterday, THANK YOU xoxoxoxoxoxo
~amy~ said…
Lovely! Such a striking color combo Alice!
Nat said…
Love how you have coloured her and the floral ribbon in the same colour as her dress ties everything together perfectly!
TELMA GUEDES said…
Belissimo!!!!!!thank you for visit me! kisses!
Dorcas said…
So cute, Alice! I like to see pumpkins this time of year. By the end of October I will be sooooo sick of them that I can't really appreciate their cuteness. Its pumpkin overload. lol I have digi with pumpkins that I've been wanting to color up but felt a bit funny doing it in Feb, but seeing yours I think I will anyway!
BabyBokChoy said…
I see the punching oh yes I do! fabby card even if your eyeballing "failed" you this time :) who can tell besides you??!!
scrapn_momof2 said…
Fantastic card Alice. I really love the colors you used to compose this card.
alexandra s.m. said…
absolutely amazing Alice! from the incredible palette to the design and these shapes work so well together!
Bravo!!
Elizabeth Allan said…
Truly wonderful Alice. The ribbon is fabulous and your coloring is amazing.
donna mikasa said…
Such a beauty, Alice!! The colors are oh so yummy and the offset die is perfect! Hope you're having another awesome week!
Monique said…
Lovely Alice... Your ribbon and coloring match perfectly... so beautiful!!!
Marlene said…
This is beautiful. Love that ribbon...such a gorgeous added touch.
Stamping Cafe said…
I think the offset die is just perfect, Alice! Gorgeous card, love all the yummy colors, the trim, and the doily! Super card, girlie! Love ya!!
Anita Rex said…
Alice I really think that the offset label is perfect, it really adds to the card! I love that it's an accident! Too fun! Such a pretty card!
Unknown said…
Gorgeous, Alice! LOVE the bloomer trim!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Alice, this is one of my favorite SCRS images of all time, and you've made her look so beautiful! I love your color choices!

Hugs,
Lisa
Karina Beck said…
Lovely card. It is so pretty!
sunghee said…
i love the rich color and how doily fit perfectly behind the nestie.
Tiffany Ervin said…
Superb looking card Alice, love that luscious looking floral trim, so yummy!
Sparkplug17 said…
Such a lovely card!
Beate said…
She is gorgeous. No wonder you picked her to color. Wonderful coloring! Love the stitching on the card and the papers you picked! Gorgeous card.
Hugs and smiles
Suzanne C said…
Wonderful image and love the coordinating bloomers with the gorgeous papers! Beautiful card.

Popular Posts