Cards For Kids

Happy Tuesday my friends! Here are some cards that I made for Jennifer McGuire's on-going card drive - Cards For Kids.

I made this little card using Shelley Castillo's new digital kit - On The Bright Side. There are some very fun and bright color digital papers in this kit.

I resized and cut out some of the fun circles from one of the digital papers and used them as flowers. The stems and leaves were also cut from papers from the same kit. I love the funky look of those flowers! =)

Here are some cards that I made using some cute digital images from The Greeting Farm.

This is Jeremy. Unfortunately, I couldn't find him in the GF store anymore. The link is for Dressy Jeremy. I think he is quite handsome with his neat hair style! =)

Here is a card made with Miss Anya Autumn. I love her cozy outfit! I have a puffy vest just like that!! =)

Please click on the link at the beginning of the post to see how you can help brighten up some kids and their families' day with your cards! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital kit: On The Bright Side by Shelley Castillo at Two Peas In A Bucket
digital stamps: The Greeting farm
stamp: Hero Arts (sentiments)
patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket
buttons, ribbon: Papertrey Ink
inks: Memento, Perfect Match by Papertrey Ink
eyelets: Making Memories
twine: Michaels, Papertrey Ink
border punch: Martha Stewart
decorative scissors: Fiskars
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One, Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large, Labels Four
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug
markers: Copic

Comments

Suzanne C said…
Adorable Cards! i was just thinking about trying to create some cards for the kids drive. These are great inspiration! Love the coloring on the boy and girl!
Pajalu said…
Alice I love these cards. They are very beautiful. I am hoping to make some more cards for the card drive soon as well :)
Dotty Jo said…
These are wonderful Alice, love that funky digi kit card! Jo x
~amy~ said…
Your button flowers are soooo sweet...so springy! Love your TGF cards...your coloring is so very spectacular!
NinaB said…
I love all of these, Alice. I esp love the sentiment on the second one, something kids would say. :-)
Diana said…
Especially love the cheerful yellow card. So lovely Alice. Thanks for sharing!
Sanne said…
Glad that you are joining too Alice - a good thing to do for those kids!
Nice cards
donna mikasa said…
Love them all, Alice--especially the flowers! So cheery!
And your coloring ROCKS on Jeremy and Autumn Anya....
Tasha said…
Alice these are amazin - awesome designs and such fab colours
love tasha xx
Tiffany Ervin said…
Now aren't these so sweet! Assured to cheer up any little boy and girl, love these Alice, so sunny and happy!
Anita Rex said…
Oh my gosh I love your flower card! Sooooo clever! And Jeremy is a great card too, actually I think you should do a card with him in black, his hair is cool but it makes me think of a vampire! (hope you don't mind that I said that!)
Deirdre said…
Alice, love your cards - so birght and cheery.
Virginia L. said…
LOVE those flowers! They look like CANDY to me! YUM!! I also love the images you colored! That Jeremy is uber COOL! I like his "attitude"... reminding me of my son :)
Pia said…
Alice it is such a joy to come by your blog and see your wonderful creations! The first card is so playful and I love how you've used pattern paper on the next two. I am not good at that - so thanks for the inspiration.
Jill said…
So cute! These cards are sure to bring smiles! Your coloring is so radiant!
Nancy said…
Such bright and cheerful cards...perfect for putting a smile on a child's face. I love the fun little details that make your cards so special!
Amy said…
These are all so cute Alice! Those flowers are very funky and fun, love them too! Your coloring is amazing and the papers you paired with Jeremy and Anya are perfect! Awesome cards!
Vanessa said…
They are so cute! The kids will love them - I do!! You know how to use patterned paper so well - I enjoy looking at your fab creations dear friend!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Stamping Cafe said…
Oh, Alice! Love your cards, all of them! Awesome cards, they are sure to bring some smiles!!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Wonderful! The first one is so happy! And you know I love all things TGF. You're rockin' that Cosmo Cricket DP.
ivy said…
you know how much i like bright colors!! i LOVE the funky flower card! that will definitely make anyone smile!

Popular Posts