Flower Frenzy

Don't you just love these beautiful, yummy papers? These pretty digital papers are from Flower Frenzy: The Papers kit created by Betsy Tuma available at Two Peas.

I stamped the Floating Flowers background cling stamp from Hero Arts with CTMH's Bamboo ink to get a subtle look. I also printed and cut out some flowers from one of the digital papers and bent the petals a little to add a little more depth.

That's all I have for now. Please check out Two Peas Digital for the newest releases! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital kit: Flower Frenzy by Betsy Tuma at Two Peas In A Bucket
stamps, gems: Hero Arts
inks: Close To My Heart, Perfect Match by Papertrey Ink
ribbon: Papertrey Ink
border punch: Martha Stewart
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large, Classic Scalloped Circles Large
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

Suzanne C said…
Beautiful popped flowers and perfect sentiment!
Pajalu said…
Gorgeous papers on a gorgeous card - love the flower
Jane said…
So PRETTY!! love it!
Lin said…
Love these springy colors, Alice!! The plaid really sets off everything!
Holly Young said…
Beautiful, soft, serene! I don't see the flowers smiling, but they are making me smile! Love it Alice!
Diana said…
WOW, what a beautiful card. Perfect color combo and FANTASTIC design Alice!
Kelly Booth said…
Such a Gorgeous Card Alice...so Pretty and Feminine...Perfect!
~amy~ said…
absolutely fabulously flower'licious! happy saturday alice!
Sanne said…
This is so lovely - realy candy to my eyes Alice - I so love the design and color combo - yummy!!!
Anita Rex said…
Such a pretty card! I like how you bent the flowers petals, and have it white on pink!
Jill said…
These flowers and your card are making me smile! So pretty!
Nancy said…
Oh I am loving this! Makes me think of spring! Just beautiful!
Virginia L. said…
Delicate and beautiful! Love the intricate details!
Barbara said…
What an incredibly beautiful card Alice! I love the soft colours and the flowers are wonderful!
:-)
donna mikasa said…
Oh, so sweeeeeeet, Alice! Such gorgeous digi papers!
Heading over to 2Ps......bad enabler! bad enabler!! LOL!
Tracey said…
LOVE it all Alice!!!! The pp, the cut out flowers, your design..EVERYTHING!! LOVE your style chicky poo!!!!
Maylee said…
OH WOW! Alice this is breath taking! Love it !
Anita Rex said…
Hi Alice I am back! Check out my blog, there is something waiting for you!
ivy said…
another gorgeous creation!
Lucy Abrams said…
Simply beautiful Alice- what a wonderful way to showcase the kit. Love it.
Dotty Jo said…
Wonderful card Alice, love everything about it! Jo x
Deirdre said…
Alice, another beautiful card. Love it.
Mary J said…
Hi Alice - I love your card! So feminine!
Amy said…
WOWZERS! This is gorgeous, Alice! Love the dimensional flowers and the punched border, sooo pretty!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Wow, such beautiful layering of the flowers, sweet and dainty colors, I love it!
Teri said…
Beautiful! Love the flowers and the sentiment too!
Vanessa said…
So beautiful, Alice! Love the soft colors and how you put everything together!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Popular Posts