Winter Love Notes...

Happy Thursday everyone! How is your first full week of 2010 going? I hope it's been great for you!

I made a few quick and easy Valentine themed cards using the adorable Winter Love Notes Digital Stickers created by Holly Brooke Jones for Two Peas.

I used the color combo from Embellish Magazine's Embellish Hearts Color Challenge for this card.

I made a black background in Photoshop before I put the string hearts over it. I also printed an extra set of the string hearts so that I could cut them out and add a little dimension to the card.

Isn't this little birdhouse and branch image cute? I resized it so that the image fitted right in one of my Nesties dies. I die cut the image after it was printed. I then glued the sentiment on before pop-dotting the piece onto the card base. Easy peasy!!


This last one was also very easy. I again made sure that it was sized to fit one of my dies. After die cutting it to shape, I simply added the buttons and the sentiment.

I am also sending those cards to Winter's card drive. She is hosting a heart-warming Valentine's Day card drive for kids - Cards For St. Jude. Please click on the link to read more about this card drive and how to participate! =)



Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital kit: Winter Love Notes Digital Stickers by Holly Brooke Jones at Two Peas In A Bucket
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One, QuicKutz metro (letters)
buttons: Papertrey Ink
strings: DMC

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Beautiful cards, Alice! I love the clean, simple graphics...
Tiffany Ervin said…
Soo cute, love all of these! Wow girl, you are busy! That birdhous is darling on top of the branch stem! And your hanging hearts are simply delightful!
Jill said…
Love these bold, modern designs!
Kryssi said…
super cute, i LOVE all of holly's artwork!! she's amazing!
CinnamonSally said…
Great cards Alice, simple and stunning.
Tracey said…
WOW Alice!!!Clean and beauiful=perfection!! LOVE them all, especially the flower button card!!!
Sanne said…
Great designs - LOVE your flowers!
NinaB said…
These are adorable, Alice. I love the bird house the best!
Virginia L. said…
So SWEET and LOVELY! I love all of them, especially the flowers with the buttons! You are indredible, Alice!
Kelly Booth said…
So Pretty alice...Love these Sweet Cards!
Kathy said…
Love these Alice ....simply beautiful and elegant sista!!!!!
Holly Young said…
each one is more precious than the last! I just love everything you make!
Cute cards, Alice!! Thanks so much for taking on an Embellish challenge!
Kathy (krolski) said…
I just have one word for your cards - LOVE! :) Love them all!
Laura Davis said…
WOW!!!! Love all of them :)
Laura
Vanessa said…
These are super cute!! Love them all, Alice! Need to practise on Valentine cards!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Jane said…
LOVE them all!!
Dotty Jo said…
Hi Alice, these are adorable - love them all! Jo x
~amy~ said…
these are absolutely DARLING..sooo sweet!
Suzanne C said…
Adorable, Cute and so Sweet! Lovely clean and simple with bright pops of color!
Anonymous said…
Alice, you were definitely very inspired!!!! Wonderful cards! Thank you for playing along with us!
Traveling Mama said…
Alice, oh my goodness! These are so perfect! I love them all!! Hugs!
Maile Belles said…
These are simply adorable!!! Love every one! So glad you played along with us over at Embellish!

Popular Posts