Chanter Heartsong

This super sweet fairy image is created by the talented Amy Young. If you are a Copic coloring enthusiast and a fan of the cute images from The Greeting Farm, you may already knew her. But if you don't, hop over and check out Amy's blog! I am sure you will be amazed by her endless creativity and talents!

Canter Heartsong is one of the fairy stamps that belongs to Amy's "Sweet November" line available at All That Scraps. Amy's stamps are also available in digital form!

I made this card for the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #41, but I think I might have strayed from the colors too far... I was having fun coloring and making this card... Hope this still qualifies... =)

That's all I have for now. Hope you have a beautiful Tuesday!


Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Digital Chanter Heartsong by Amy Young for All That Scraps, Hero Arts (sentiment)
patterned paper, trim: BasicGrey
ink, buttons: Perfect Match by Papertrey Ink
thread: DMC
circle cutter: Fiskars
Copics used:
skin tone: E01, E00, E000, E93
hair: R85, R83, R81
wings: BG72, BG11, BG10
dress: YG95, YG93, YG91, E33, E31, E21, E50
others: sewing machine, thread

Comments

~amy~ said…
super sweet Alice...sheesh, check out your fussy cutting..wowza.
NinaB said…
You colored that little fairy so well. I love the ribbon and the scattered buttons.
Vanessa said…
Wow, amazing cutting job, Alice! And I love your coloring again. Sigh. You are the worst Copics enabler ;)

Hugs,
Vanessa
MicheyMoo said…
Ooooh Alice.....she's gorgeous!!! I can't wait to get my hands on these darling images by Amy!! Just gotta wait a little bit longer and then I can have 'em!!
This card is perfect!! Your colour combo and colouring of dear Chanter is divine.
xxx
Milliesmarvels said…
Gorgeous card. I love the image and the ribbon you used, perfect as usual!
Jane
x
donna mikasa said…
Love this!!! You made Amy proud, I'm sure! Awesome coloring, Alice, and who would have thought those BG papers work so well together?? Only you!! Looooooooove this!!!!
Maylee said…
Love Amy's images and love how you bring them to life with your coloring! How many Copics do you have now? : )
Kim said…
I love this card you made and the fairy is so cute!
Virginia L. said…
ooooh..lala! Love that ribbons and you design! FANCY!!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Oh wow!! Look at the whimsical nature of her flouncy skirt, I love that! Beautiful colors and choice of papers too!
Jane said…
Adorable! love it!
Barbara said…
I love the pink hair! Your card is beautiful!
Anita Rex said…
OH Alice I love that her hair is pink! What a cute fairy! Really gives off a tropical feel!
Amy said…
Ooooh Alice, she is beautiful! Your paper combo is fantastic and so lovely with Chanter! The card is gorgeous and I'm so happy to have you use one of my stamps! It's a great take on the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge, thanks for joining this week!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Gosh, Alice, you have an amazing eye for putting just the right papers and colors together! That image is too cute! I popped over to visit Amy's blog and can't believe I hadn't found her before! She's now in my Google Reader. I'm definitely going to check out those images at All That Scraps. You are such an enabler! LOL
Janetcraft said…
wow, this is amazingly beautiful, Alice. I love the colors and nice sketch. great color combo.
Diana said…
She is so sassy! Love this Alice. Thanks for sharing!
Rachel Hope said…
Gorgeous!!! I say it works if you were inspired...who knows where inspiration will take you!!! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!
Ida said…
Very pretty card. Love the paper (especially the roses) and what a great fairy image.
Sanne said…
She is so sweet Alice - great PP combo, like the colors!
Dotty Jo said…
Gorgeous Alice, love your colours - especially her pink hair!!! Jo x
Jill said…
Love that yellow background! And the scattering of buttons is the perfect detail!
Stamping Cafe said…
What a beautiful card, Alice! You color her beautifully, love everything about it! I haven't decided to get the digi or rubber one yet, but I will definitely!!
Suzanne C said…
Adorable fairy. Gorgeous card.
Hey Alice! This is really FANTASTIC! Everything is colored and placed to sheer PERFECTION! Congrats on Rach's Top Pick!!
debbies said…
Congrats on Top 5!
donna mikasa said…
I'm so late! Just found out you made TOP 5! Wooo hooooo! Way to go!
Fika said…
This is it.. this card makes me soo very happy when i got it, thank you soo much Alice!! And you even give details copics recipe on this post!! WOOW i'm so lucky :)

Popular Posts