do you like cupcakes?

Well, I love them and am thrilled to announce that I am officially a member of the fabulous Hope Stamps Eternal Sweeties!! I will be making sample cards for the ever so yummy Cupcake Inspiration Challenge that Rachel hosts every week.

To celebrate, I made a card inspired by the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #43. Here is the inspiration:

Here is my card:

Aren't these little robots cute? They are from a digital kit called Addicted To You created by Madame Wing available at The Digichick Boutique. I just couldn't resist this cute robot couple! =) I took the robots and the pink, red and blue from the inspiration photo to make my card.

This is also a "start to finish" card and here is the inside. Cath's fabulous challenge over at The Moxie Fab World really inspired me to think about the insides of a card when I am making it! The fabulous sentiment stamp is from Nina's Heartily Yours Additions.

Since I used some red and hearts I think this also qualifies for Caardvarks' Red Heart Challenge. Also, since I added some Fruit Punch Stickles on the little robot hearts, I wonder if this is ok for Lucy's glitter challenge? I think I'll post it anyway. Please feel free to kick me out, Lucy! =)

My term at Hope Stamps Eternal starts February 1st, so don't forget to come back after that for cupcake inspired cards! Oh, I am joining Nina in the Heartily Yours Blog Hop tonight at 10 pm, please don't forget to come back for that, too! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital kit: Addicted To You by Madame Wing for The Digichick
stamp: Heartily Yours Additions by Nina Brackett for Gina K. Design (sentiment)
ink: Memento
glitter glue: Stickles
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eight
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug
other: Glossy Accents

Comments

Colleen Wold said…
What an adorable card! Perfect for the cupcake inspiration challenge this week! Welcome to the team! I look forward to working with you!
NinaB said…
Congratulations, Alice! You so deserve that DT spot. Your card is adorable.
Milliesmarvels said…
Congratulations! That's fab news! Lovely card, the robots are so sweet!
Jane
x
Virginia L. said…
You are one creative BUSY BEE, Alice!! Love your cupcake card...I'm always in the mood for cupcakes (eating/making cards ). Love your take on the cupcake inspiration!
Kathy said…
What....?????? wow that's such great news Alice!!!! I'll have to add some of these stamps to my collections...you make them look so lovely. big congrats from your sista. Hugs,Kathy
Anita Rex said…
OH MY GOODNESS THOSE ROBOTS ARE ADORABLE! Soooo cute! Love them! What a great card, and congrats on being on another team!
Holly Young said…
Congratulations! They are very lucky to have you! I love your adorable pink and blue robots.
donna mikasa said…
Way to go, Alice!! I'm having a hard time keeping up with you, girl! But anyone would be so lucky to have you on their DT! So proud of you! And this card is too stinkin' CUTE!! Who would have thought robots??
Lysa said…
Congrats Alice!! You are going to be one busy stamper!

Keep it up- love all your cards as always :D
Maylee said…
What?! Another one?! Ok lady, I REALLY need to drag you out to lunch because now you really don't have time to eat! : )

I love the robots!
Rachel Hope said…
Welcome to the team!!! Awesome little robot card!!! So Cute!!!
byulgzr said…
i love those robots!
Jill said…
Congrats on the new DT spot! They are VERY lucky to have you! Your card is sooo cute! I love this fun design! It suits the playful images perfectly!!
Stamping Cafe said…
OMG, Alice!! I'm really having hard time keeping up with you!! How do you do this, do you ever sleep? :)

Super duper adorable card, makes me smile!! Love everything about it, especially the robots... too cute!!
Janetcraft said…
Congrats, Alice! You are getting busier and busier, following up with so many blogs.
Cute cards, a little bit like Hello Kitty...haha!!
~amy~ said…
soooooooooo CUTE!!!! You did a fabbie job...those digi images are tooooo cute!!! Congrats on your new DT!!!
Marie Bingaman said…
Hi Alice! Love the adorable robots! Great take on the cupcake challenge!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Well, congrats to you, you ROCK!! So fabulous, you are going places, definitely and I am not surprised at all, so thrilled and excited for you Alice! Sweet little robot card - great fit for the inspiration!!
Teri said…
Aww Alice, this robot couple is super cute! Congrats on being a member. The cupcakes look so yummy too! I love cupcakes as well!
Amy said…
Yeah! Huge Congrats Alice, so glad to see you on this team! I love these challenges and look forward to seeing your creations for them! Your card this week is just too cute, love the colors and those robots! :)
Dotty Jo said…
How did I ever miss this Alice - totally gorgeous! You are so clever, Lucy will love it... no way will she kick this one out! Jo x
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Congratulations! I love their challenges and play when I can. You will ROCK those cupcake inspirations for sure!

I love your card... those robots are adorable!
Brandy J. said…
Very cute card! Check the Moxie Fab World blog tomorrow for the winners!
Suzanne C said…
Congrats! Love this card. I have one daughter who loves robots and this brought a smile to my face because she loves her robots!
Lucy Abrams said…
Wow Alice- there's no stopping you. This is so CUTE.
Super cute Alice!! Sooo glad to have you on the team! Hugs,

Popular Posts