TESC98 - TakeTwo!

Hello everyone! I am back with my second take on this week's Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #98. Remember this card I showed on Friday that I didn't like so much? Well, I tried to put that card behind me and came up with another one.

I used another cute image from Nina's Heartily Yours stamp set for this card. Aren't those lovebirds cute?

This is also a "Start to Finish" card. Cath over at the Moxie Fab World showcased some amazing start to finish cards and I really enjoyed her post so I decided to try one.

I rarely consider the inside of a card when I am making it. Cath's post is very inspiring. If you are interested, please hop on over and get inspired!

Hope you all have a beautiful Sunday! We are supposed to get some rain, so I am staying indoors and will be doing some coloring! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Heartily Yours by Nina B for Gina K. Design
patterned paper: BasicGrey
inks: Memento, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
markers: Copic
buttons: Papertrey Ink

Comments

NinaB said…
This is great, Alice! A sure winner, if you ask me. I love the DP and die cuts. The inside is as pretty as the outside. I'll make sure to post in on my blog tomorrow. I hope you don't mind.
CinnamonSally said…
Cute Love birds Alice, love your card.
~amy~ said…
Oh My...soooooo tweet!
Virginia L. said…
I'm glad that you made some changes and enter it for Cath's MF challenge! Exellent card in every way!! Love it!
Diana said…
I really love the lovebirds card Alice! You are the BEST!
Lea L. said…
Those little birdies are so cute! Love how you colored them in! Great job with the sketch!

♥Lea
Jill said…
This card is perfection! I love the mix of bright colors with the tan background! So unique!
Kelly Booth said…
So CUTE Alice....Love your Sweet little Birds and the Card is just FAB!
Tiffany Ervin said…
WOWZERS! I am so in love with those cute birdies, awww...super cute! Wow, I'm going to stare at this card a little longer! Love it Alice!
Tracey said…
Alice....you can do no wrong girl!!! LOVE your cute and fun card so much!!!! Sweet birds and PP!!!
donna mikasa said…
Very tweet! Love those birds and love your card! You rocked it!!
Maylee said…
So cute Alice, inside and out!
Anita Rex said…
Alice what a cute card! Love the birds and what a great take on the sketch! The inside is great too!
Janetcraft said…
wow, nice paper pattern...really goes well with the birds!!
Vanessa said…
So cute, Alice! Love both inside and out!!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Aussieleigh said…
No rain but staying inside colouring as it is 44 degrees celcius...arghhh....love your card - those little birds are so sweet!
Courtney Baker said…
Super cute. I'm love love loving this!
Stamping Cafe said…
What a fabulous card, Alice! Love the pp and the birds, love the inside too!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Yes, I do love those birds! I love all of Nina's stamps. Your card is wonderful, Alice. Like I said, I don't think you could make a bad card if you tried!

Finishing the inside is the best. I always seem to be in too big of a hurry to take that step, but it's so worth it!
Godelieve said…
Wow, what a fantastic card! Love every side of it. The PP looks fabulous with those birdies!
Suzanne C said…
Gorgeous card love your design choices with the paper and colors and layout! Beautiful!
Brandy J. said…
Brandy J. here for Cath! I just wanted to pop in and thank you for participating in the Card Creations: Start to Finish challenge. Check the Moxie Fab World blog tomorrow for the winners!

Popular Posts