Jane's sweets!

The super talented Jane Beljo is releasing some new digital stamps at Squigglefly tomorrow! I am here to show you some of her yummy images that will be available.

Who doesn't like yummy cupcakes? Jane's designs are always so simple and super fun to color. The sentiment on this card is also included in this set.

Here is a three-tiered cake. I couldn't resist and sprinkled some glass beads after I applied Glossy Accents to all the icing!

In addition to these two images, there is also a pie, a banner and three sentiments in this set of digital images. Please make sure to check out what Lysa, Jane M., Kelly and Sanne came up with using Jane's fun images!


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital stamps: Jane Beljo for Squigglefly
stamps: Hero Arts (sentiment for the cake card)
patterned paper: Papertrey Ink, BasicGrey
ink: Memento
markers: Copic
buttons: Papertrey Ink
corner rounder: EK Success, Fiskars
glass beads: Michaels
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large, Classic Scalloped Circles Large, Labels Eight, Labels Trio
other: Glossy Accents
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

Jane said…
You're a ROCK STAR!!! LOVE LOVE them both!
Milliesmarvels said…
Absolutely fabulous! Love them!
Jane
x
Vanessa said…
Yumm yumm yumm... I am just having lunch, but I think I`ll stop this and get me some cake ;) Super cards, love the beads!!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Dotty Jo said…
What amazing cards Alice - great idea to add the glass beads into the glossy accents! Jo x
~amy~ said…
ABsolutely A-dorable!!!!!
Holly Young said…
Wow, you did an amazing job on these! I love how you have the candle on the second card cut out of the box!
Virginia L. said…
Love the YUMMY cards, Alice! I can't wait to taste, I mean, play them! Love the three-tier cake!! Gorgeous creations from Jane and you!
OMG, this are so sweet love how you added the beads what a great idea!!!
Lysa said…
LOVE your sprinkles! I'm definitely going to have to try that sometime!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Love all the glossy accents and the layering, so yummy!!
Jill said…
I SOOO want this set! Your amazing cards definitely sold me! Love the glossy accents and the BEADS!! Your talent is limitless!!! Love stopping by here to check out your creations!
Maile Belles said…
Cute, cute, cute! Love the use of the beads!
donna mikasa said…
So cute...so much fun! I'm lovin' her new release and your glass sprinkles are just perfect!
Kelly Booth said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE these Alice....I especially Love what you did to the cake!!
CinnamonSally said…
Great cards, the cakes look so yummy and all those seed beads look just like angel dust sprinkles!!
Kathy said…
CAn I exhale now??? Gosh Alice sista these are STUNNING in every way! Miss talking to you...hope all is good ! Hugs and happy weekend :)
Anita Rex said…
Soooo cute! Love love the glass beads, just makes it pop!
Sanne said…
such festive cards Alice I have been working on those images too - will come tomorrow!
Hugs Sanne
Unknown said…
great cards!!!
I love the muffin
cashemere said…
So cute!
Kisses from Brazil!
Amy said…
These are so fabulous Alice! You can take the simpliest stamps and make them amazing! Love these cards, you are just magical at card making!
Tracey said…
OMGoodness Alice these cards are the bomb!!! AMAZING!!! LOVE the glossy accents and beads...PERFCET additions!!!
Suzanne C said…
Yummy goodness! Each of them. The beads are the perfect sprinkle on the cake and cupcakes. Way too cute!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
You see... now I'm going to have to buy this digi set!!! You are such an enabler!!! LOL
Tyggereye said…
wow I love these cards! Amazing. I'm going to have to go stare at them for a little longer. lol

Popular Posts