thanks!!

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments from yesterday! I am so lucky to have you being so supportive of me and my creations. Here is a card for you all!

I used this fun sketch created by Michelle Wooderson for this card. I again used the digital kit Tiny Princess by Sugarplum Paperie available at The Digichick. The beautiful butterfly is from Hero Arts Flutterbies digital kit. It was a very pale yellow when I printed it out, so I colored over it with some Copic markers. The sentiment is also from Hero Arts.

Thank you all so much for being here and being my cheerleaders, my dear friends! I am so very grateful for having you all by my side. =) Sending you lots of hugs!!!!!



Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: Hero Arts, Hero Arts Digital
digital kit: Tiny Princess by Sugarplum Paperie for The Digichick
ink: Memento
ribbon: Papertrey Ink
pearls: Recollections
die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug
others: sewing machine, thread

Comments

Milliesmarvels said…
This is a fabulous card! I was thrilled for you when I read all your fabulous news, you deserve it!
I love all your cards, they are so unusual and unique!
Jane
x
Lucy Abrams said…
So happy for you Alice - I love everything you make. Your cards are always so pretty and sweet. Congratulations.
Lin said…
Beautiful, Alice, my kind of colors! Love everything about it!
~amy~ said…
wow...another beauty...you have such a knack for teaming up colors/images that have such a sense of "Boom Boom Pow"...okay, i'm cracking myself up with my choice of words but anyways...love your style Alice:)
Clare said…
So sweet! And congrats on being feautred over at Hero Arts - well deserved! :)
NinaB said…
Wow, what a beautiful soft card, Alice. I love how you combined several different patterned papers.
Jenyfur said…
This is precious. *love*
Maylee said…
Super sweet card Alice!
Maile Belles said…
Gorgeous card! Congrats, it's well deserved!
Tiffany Ervin said…
The sweetest colors in the whole world...love its charm!!
Jill said…
So soft and pretty! Fab!!
donna mikasa said…
This card is totally you--so sweet!
Anita Rex said…
What a great card so sweet to make a thank you card! Such nice colors and design! The butterfly just pop's!
Dotty Jo said…
This is lovely Alice - I'm trying my first card with butterflies tomorrow! Jo x
Virginia L. said…
How can we not love THIS (or YOU, for that matter)?
Suzanne C said…
Love the mix of papers and colors. So pretty and elegant!
Vanessa said…
Go Alice, Go Alice, Go Alice - ok, sorry :) I never was a cheerleader before... Love this beautiful card!!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Deirdre said…
Stunning, stunning, stunning.... D

Popular Posts